SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 220

Give me a call. Love to chat with both of you, Sigmund and West Coast. Are you in California, West Coast? I welcome you to come to our offices. I've been in finance for 11 years and have owned my own companies since college. We are in beautiful downtown San Diego. I also welcome both of your submissions.

We do most in house.

Let me know what time works. Looking forward to seeing you, both of you.

Alex P.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Give me a call. Love to chat with both of you, Sigmund and West Coast. Are you in California, West Coast? I welcome you to come to our offices. I've been in finance for 11 years and have owned my own companies since college. We are in beautiful downtown San Diego. I also welcome both of your submissions.

We do most in house.

Alex P.
    Stop it, you do most in house? Didn’t see your CA lender license listed on your website, and I believe if your doing SBA this would be important. Your not the bank on SBA loans. Certainly have not seen your company pulling on any bank statements. I’ve been in finance since 98 and wouldn’t submit a file to someone who just threw up their website.

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post

We do most in house.

Alex P.
    if you fund most inhouse why the hell will you put on your website "LendrzHub has partnered with the very best financing companies so you can have access to the best deals." and than put all their logos ?

P.S you do want to work on that lender list a little

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    if you fund most inhouse why the hell will you put on your website "LendrzHub has partnered with the very best financing companies so you can have access to the best deals." and than put all their logos ?

P.S you do want to work on that lender list a little
    They’re whole operation is a half-baked joke. They also seem to lack enough self-awareness to make basic, common sense corrections. Instead they just double-down with childishness. I personally enjoy watching them self-destruct because I’m an, admittedly, terrible person and will do my best to egg it on.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    They’re whole operation is a half-baked joke. They also seem to lack enough self-awareness to make basic, common sense corrections. Instead they just double-down with childishness. I personally enjoy watching them self-destruct because I’m an, admittedly, terrible person and will do my best to egg it on.
    We love you too Karen. And your input is well taken. We are better today because of you. Hopefully we'll see you soon here in San Diego.