Well I guess that thread from the business loan category a few days got taken down. (the one ending with Amanda rightfully sticking up for her apparently plagiarized materials). Fine, and I sure learned a lot more about the people that come by this place. Anyway, to the peanut gallery here is my take away and maybe fair warning:

The thread wasn't about me and got off topic, but I couldn't resist getting on OF_Funder for his rare but biting and phallic opinions. That being said, I did speak to OF_Funder today. He called me as requested. Most people wouldn't.

What I will tell you is that we did have a long civil conversation covering a wide range of topics and the takeaway as always this: don't rely on information from behind the scenes, PMs or the rumor mill. I fully explained my place in the SMB space and he- I am sure- understands now and should be assured that my company is on the right side of the ledger. I know what he does as well and I respect that he called.

As much as I enjoy giving and taking the requisite /sharing/sarcasm/parody/ on here, I don't really participate as much because it has devolved a bit. (and I'm to blame some too)

Anyway, this forum is not designed just for boiler room killers in the MCA space - if it is, then that's news to me. We all get results or satisfaction (and many fail) in many different ways. All have merit for doing what they do. What can't stand is outright intentional BS which can potentially harm someone. And of course stealing etc.

Anyway, it was good that we spoke, and there is a very good chance I can help OF_Funder with his business as well. That would be great.