Hi,

I am trying to find a company to work a lead generation project that i have. I am looking to generate full package leads for only one partner or company who is able to close them. so basically I generate leads of business owners looking for cash with all of their paperwork. bank statements, your application signed, call recordings etc. and your job will be match these leads with the solutions to get them closed. I am looking for only one company that I can represent and work this. We may talk about different compensation models but I am thinking in sell these leads to my partner at a flat price. Still open to negotiate.

I will use mostly call centers to generate these leads and get the paperwork but all will be at the name of the company that I work with. so we can build trust with customers since day 1. if this is something that may interest you send me a pm and let's talk about it. Get the full paperwork of your leads is the half of your entire process with prospects, now you can have a lead generation partner that is willing to do it.