Cold Calling IS NOT DEAD....
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Waller here is a boiler room stock pitch off the top of my head: One day I will let you hear me pitch MCA, with a PULLING soft sell.

( actually helping people doing the right thing)

Stockbroker: I am a successful broker and I make a very good living. Do you know why? It is because my clients are successful because they listen and move on my recommendations, and more importantly, I guide them out at the right time.
    You want to think about it...well I am sure you would not waste your time thinking if you didn't like the idea.
    Are you familiar with a stop loss order, well let me tell you how it works, it will limit your downside potential...blah blah if I am half right we go to a steak dinner on you, judge me on a % gain basis and next time we will swing for the fences

if you give me 1 % of your confidence ( waving hands like a maestro ) ILL EARN THE REST your best friend was a stranger to you at one time correct?
    Exacccltttyyyyy my point so pick up 1000 shares you will be glad you did.

Not interested? do not deny yourself the opportunity to benefit from our quantitive analysis and Institutional timing. We have a Fiduciary responsibility to our clients and we want to make you long term money here..not just a one night stand...
    You don't do business with women? Whos the woman who won't do the trade.

Please listen closely..you must do the exact opposite of what everyone is telling you ...you have to buy what people selling, and sell what people are buying that's the way you make money in the market...doing the exact opposite of the crowd.
    you are going to ask your wife?..all she is going to do it hit you in the head with the frying pan as you watch yet another opportunity to make money go by...

so let me ask you this...what are you really going to do with the money? Ahh buy a yacht and get rid of the old bag and have a bunch of hot playboy models sunbathing with you ...sounds like fun...so how many shares 2 or 3k and where do you want the confirmation sent the mansion or the yacht?
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2017 at 09:02 PM.