Leaving voicemails?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDemarest View Post
    When you're calling leads, do you leave voicemails on your first dial? One of my coworkers believes that if he doesn't leave a voicemail during the first round of calls, the merchant is more likely to answer on the second round of calls because they'll be thinking, "The is the second time this person is calling, who are they and what do they want?" I tend to leave voicemails on each round, but I wanted to see what everyone else's takes are.
    Your co-worker isn't making any sense. Merchants are getting sales calls by the dozen per day, for a variety of things from merchant processing, cash advance, to God knows what else.

If you call someone and they aren't available, you leave a voicemail if you want them to call you back. Otherwise, the person doesn't know who to callback or if a callback is even being requested as (to them) you could have likely called the wrong number.

Most predictive dialers allow you to quickly push a button to leave a pre-recorded voicemail, so not sure what's the issue about leaving voicemails.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 07-11-2017 at 04:36 PM.