Good Day fellow DailyFunder members.

I am seeking an established funder or ISO to work for remotely. I have a 20 year sales career with most of it being done through telesales. I know how to close deals over the phone.

I was introduced to the business several months ago and have been hooked every since and know without a doubt that I was made for this industry. Unfortunately, I began working with a start-up company that really just don't have a clue. Of course I didn't know this at the start but as I learned more about this business I realized that I was stuck in a dead end company working for a person who is not fully committed to excellence. It was not a good fit.

So, with that said... I am seeking a company that requires hard work and dedication, looks to keep their sales staff busy AND accountable and truly cares about it's people.

What I need:

1. Leads -- I just need some qualified prospects to speak with daily, as many as I can so as to build a good pipeline of applications out quickly.

2. A small recoverable draw of sorts..... I am ok starting with being a 1099 employee but maybe after I prove myself we could discuss a W2 opportunity later down the road. If I have plenty of leads to speak with, I cant imagine I wouldn't have some nice deals going in the first couple weeks on the phone.

3. A fair split.... makes it much easier for a salesman to want to sell the small deals too.... and welcomed.... I have no problems selling 5 and 10k deals...

5. A phone (phone system) or softphone of sorts that I can tie into the company. One that I can purchase a head set for. Maybe an 8x8 phone?

6. A CRM system or back door employee portal that I can submit deals and track.

In turn, I will work my ass off. A barracuda!

If you are looking for a true professional that treats clients with respect while at the same time getting the business closed, I am your man.

I want to thank you Ladies & Gentlemen in advance for your consideration. Please send me a message if you have a spot and are interested. I am ready to go to work for you and kill it!