Application Referrals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Application Referrals

Which direct lenders out there have a referral program similar to Ondeck's, which has their own sales team to close deals and don't require a full application. Ondeck pays 5% of the funded amount on leads you submit and they close. Any other direct lender have this type of program?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We have something similar. Have to be CC split deals only. We can offer CDA/Lockbox or convert their processing to Sterling Payment.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Pm me. ..I NEVER focused on this model for MCA brokers/ISO's I do have one of the largest Leasing companies and a few SBA houses send me referrals and I have 1 desk that does the A-Z and we pay on every funded deal a very Hefty split for NO WORK other then lead (FULL TRANSPARENCY FROM LEAD-TO-CLOSE) .... I call it the "couch potato model". If someone wants this model please reach-out by email. (did not think MCA people wanted this approach)....
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-17-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by nycmaxfun View Post
    Which direct lenders out there have a referral program similar to Ondeck's, which has their own sales team to close deals and don't require a full application. Ondeck pays 5% of the funded amount on leads you submit and they close. Any other direct lender have this type of program?
    curious how you track that

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Empire funding has a similar type of program. They take the lead and work it from beginning to end. Only problem is they'll pay you Zero points. But other than that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

How do i get signed up for that? to make 5% on all deals and not have to worry about paying a rep or down selling to win the deal is awesome.But i have the same question as michael,how do you track to see what turns into a submission and what funds?Also what does on deck do with the ones they bring in and gets declined?

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

NYCMaxFun,

We don't offer cash advances, but are direct lenders. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lending. www.seacoastbf.com is our website. We are owned by Seacoast National Bank www.seacoastbank.com. We pay referral fees on factoring facilities that close. Our referral sources can be as involved as they want to and we typically pay up to 15% of the net spread over the life of the client. Net spread is the cost of our capital vs. what we charge the client. Our cost of capital is extremely low which affords us the ability to price facilities very aggressively.

Personally I like loan advisors to be involved as much as possible, but also realize that some run very busy practices and can't be involved in every deal or deal call. We do keep all referral sources in the loop on the entire process and post closing send out monthly statements detailing exactly what the client did that month and fee breakdowns.

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

LoanMe
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastfunding View Post
    empire funding has a similar type of program. They take the lead and work it from beginning to end. Only problem is they'll pay you zero points. But other than that.
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

lol
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

on deck

On deck is not a MCA funder, they sell LOANS only at rates as high as a MCA, 5 point I will pay you 7 and close it at a better rate. The last deal I sent over and my last, was 36% (3 months) for AAA+ borrower?

Eric Hester

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

What does 36% represent Eric?

I heard they had a VIP Advisor program that was paying higher? Any word on that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

fundomate.com