Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
We definitely do not want to create any kind of negative energy with any of our sales reps. I think we should pay them. Atleast half of what they should have got paid if they were to close the deal themselves or maybe a bonus per account, even if they are not involved with the deal. Since the agent made it possible by bringing in the merchant from the get go. We will compensate. Hopefully this will drive our sales team even more to get more deals flowing. I will announce the new Schedule A. for our new program mentioning the commission will be based on involvement of the deal. Sounds like a plan. Once our sales team members sees their neighbors making twice more or 3 or 4 times more selling business loans on top. This will create the positive domino effect i am planning for. Thanks for the information.
That sounds like a great idea. I would be interested to see how this works out. Please shoot me an email ( amcdonald@yellowstonecapllc.com ) so we can discuss some ideas I think would really help you out.