Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
I think you guys got my information twisted. The 15k merchants im talking about are our processing merchants. Not Business Loan Merchants. What i was trying to say was that I will announce to our agents to inform their merchants and future prospects that we will now be offering business loans. ON top of that we will be marketing business loans in other sources of advertisement wither its a commercial or flyers or notifications. Therefore if one of our agents merchants respond to our advertisement rather than hearing it from their agent that we are offering loans and say we close the deal without the agents involvement. We would then compensate less than what we would if the agent were to generate and close the deal themselves. Does that make sense? I think you guys are thinking that Im planning on not paying out commissions for renewals on loans that our agent brought to the table. Thats clearly not the situation here. I dont know psychic pro is talking about but im a peoples champ brother. But I also know whats wrong and whats right and obviously we are doing something right. How else would we have over 100 + soilders.
Nope, I'm pretty sure we all get it. You are a LoanShark(714) trying to figure out if you should pay your "partners" on revenue you are generating from the clients they brought to you, albeit with an ancillary product.