15k active processing merchants.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

We definitely do not want to create any kind of negative energy with any of our sales reps. I think we should pay them. Atleast half of what they should have got paid if they were to close the deal themselves or maybe a bonus per account, even if they are not involved with the deal. Since the agent made it possible by bringing in the merchant from the get go. We will compensate. Hopefully this will drive our sales team even more to get more deals flowing. I will announce the new Schedule A. for our new program mentioning the commission will be based on involvement of the deal. Sounds like a plan. Once our sales team members sees their neighbors making twice more or 3 or 4 times more selling business loans on top. This will create the positive domino effect i am planning for. Thanks for the information.

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

Why would anyone in sales not compensate one of their ISO's is beyond me. We compensate our ISO's for renewals even if they were not involved in the renewal process.
    When it comes to our ISO partners - they are just that, our partners.

Freddy@bccfund.com
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    We definitely do not want to create any kind of negative energy with any of our sales reps. I think we should pay them. Atleast half of what they should have got paid if they were to close the deal themselves or maybe a bonus per account, even if they are not involved with the deal. Since the agent made it possible by bringing in the merchant from the get go. We will compensate. Hopefully this will drive our sales team even more to get more deals flowing. I will announce the new Schedule A. for our new program mentioning the commission will be based on involvement of the deal. Sounds like a plan. Once our sales team members sees their neighbors making twice more or 3 or 4 times more selling business loans on top. This will create the positive domino effect i am planning for. Thanks for the information.
    That sounds like a great idea. I would be interested to see how this works out. Please shoot me an email ( amcdonald@yellowstonecapllc.com ) so we can discuss some ideas I think would really help you out.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790