Bluevine
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Bluevine

Anybody got a direct contact for BLUEVINE????? We have called ten times and left emails..... Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

You may be trying a toll free number. My sources tell me they have the sharpest Human capital heads steering the bluevine ship!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Please, i have funded an average of 15-20 deals a month with them and am still convinced that Tina is a fictional character as i have never been able to get her on the phone.Send an email and get a response 50% of the time 3 days later. The other 50% you will not receive any response at all.
    It is a great product i will probably be doing double that business with them if they will have real people working there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Please, i have funded an average of 15-20 deals a month with them and am still convinced that Tina is a fictional character as i have never been able to get her on the phone.Send an email and get a response 50% of the time 3 days later. The other 50% you will not receive any response at all.
    It is a great product i will probably be doing double that business with them if they will have real people working there.
    lolol same experience with her, but we now deal with Zac he is legit always gets back right away. From my understanding Tina is in upper management so she does not get back right away unless its huge accounts. Could be completely wrong though.

Member Reputation points: 227

I deal with Zac as well and he is great. I can always count on him to get back to me and also help me out with any deals I need help on. The only reason you wouldn't be able to reach him is if he's out of the office.
    Joe Kimmel
    Funding Merchant Source
    Direct: 516-501-9397
    Email: jkimmel@fundingmerchantsource.com

Does Tina Have A direct #

Does Zac Have a direct #?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by mreruiz View Post
    Does Tina Have A direct #
    Tina Chen | Partner Manager
    BlueVine Capital Inc. | (650) 252-1306

I have had the same experience with tina also

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    lolol same experience with her, but we now deal with Zac he is legit always gets back right away. From my understanding Tina is in upper management so she does not get back right away unless its huge accounts. Could be completely wrong though.
    molly and matt handle the big accounts. Tina is the small accounts from my understanding

Thank you sir ...

I'm interested in adding their product line if someone can get me solid contact info for this guy Zac. I went over to the website but it says they aren't currently accepting anyone new.

Quote Originally Posted by BizDev View Post
    I'm interested in adding their product line if someone can get me solid contact info for this guy Zac. I went over to the website but it says they aren't currently accepting anyone new.
    Received an email back from them confirming that they are not accepting new partners at this time. They state that they will keep the info on file.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Bluevine is not all that great. Their offers are small. I usually get 20k approvals and then with my other sources they give offers for 100k.

What are a good other source you recommend besides bluevine ?