Multi Million Lines Of Credit.... - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Oh come on. Don't have financials and basing this on a voicemail message? Haven't even seen their AR yet? And criticizing an asset based lender to providing a facility to a temp staffing agency? While this may be a restricted industry with MCAs it can be a preferred industry for ABLs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Oh come on. Don't have financials and basing this on a voicemail message? Haven't even seen their AR yet? And criticizing an asset based lender to providing a facility to a temp staffing agency? While this may be a restricted industry with MCAs it can be a preferred industry for ABLs.
    We love staffing companies. If anyone is seeking a factoring relationship for a staffing company doing $5Mil to $50Mil/years and they are being quoted or paying anything higher than 15%/year all in.....you are talking to the wrong people. I am out of breathe and time with the above mentioned question and comments.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuNJ View Post
    What I read was that you funded recently a temp agency, which is restricted usually, over a million, and a bunch of other hard to believe sales.......and a fairly plain website with you as the only commenter......Also, never heard of you company, but I will do my due diligence and see what you're all about, n then maybe we can talk.
    That is how you tell who is a direct lender and who is not? Hate to burst your bubble but that is really a dumb way to check. Another piece of advice when it comes to real lenders is do not piss them off , they are not like mca companies dying for your business and are really selective on who they work with

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Don't get me wrong I'll still get the docs in n see what I can do,....but I'd rather know how far I can take it, before I begin. I like to be prepared and actually get the client what they want & need (within reason obv).......I'll still pitch an advance if I can't get the l.o.c. approved,........but at least I know my parameters........
    To me it makes no sense to look for lenders before you even have the client's financials. You'll need the financials so you can figure out what type of facility would be a good fit for them.

But let's say they dont get the LOC, to then just jump to MCAs skips over a bunch of options in-between that are much healthier.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

What I read was that you funded recently a temp agency, which is restricted usually, over a million, and a bunch of other hard to believe sales.......and a fairly plain website with you as the only commenter......Also, never heard of you company, but I will do my due diligence and see what you're all about, n then maybe we can talk.
    Not sure what your smoking but it's real easy - research Seacoast Bank -https://www.google.com/finance?cid=497152

I also have a resource for Credit Lines - but you appear to very uneducated in this business
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

She's a lady...what's with the comments what is she smoking etc. She doesnt want deal stolen in day n age it is a common theme. She also doesn't want brokers pretending to be direct...
    Last edited by golf2014; 05-11-2017 at 01:13 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

she does not have a deal. Million dollar LOC and no home for it. yea

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

lol of all the chop shops you call out one of the most serious actual lenders on here

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Did you ever get the documents in Cthul? Just curious.

If you haven't found a home for this yet, let me know.

Kaveh Nouraee

nouraee@america2030.net
    www.america2030.net