A Paper - Second Positions, Who am I missing? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Karen37a
    When talking about Bank or investment grade paper. I consider MCA's , E-H ( actually lower ) sometimes Z

A-D on the Mca scale.

HDF Those products are coming. Who will be left to sell them?

Hdf those products have been here since the day I entered the business and before that.

Some of us who went independent wanted to be able to offer them to clients all the time. We went thru pain staking efforts to partner or sign on with Lenders/funders who would help us only offer the best products according to the clients financial condition, all the while being bashed by people saying rate is the only thing that matters.All so they they could perform their low low rate on the first advance to lock them into contract with no hopes of renewal any time soon, no add ons, double dipping and no way out of the advance fees on early payoff.

That is as bad as stacking to the hilt and you wondered why we were laughing and cheering as rome was burning.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    When talking about Bank or investment grade paper. I consider MCA's , E-H ( actually lower ) sometimes Z

A-D on the Mca scale.

Hdf those products have been here since the day I entered the business and before that.

Some of us who went independent wanted to be able to offer them to clients all the time. We went thru pain staking efforts to partner or sign on with Lenders/funders who would help us only offer the best products according to the clients financial condition, all the while being bashed by people saying rate is the only thing that matters.All so they they could perform their low low rate on the first advance to lock them into contract with no hopes of renewal any time soon, no add ons, double dipping and no way out of the advance fees on early payoff.

That is as bad as stacking to the hilt and you wondered why we were laughing and cheering as rome was burning.
    It's funny. I have never heard anyone bash anyone regarding rates. EVER! Yet you seem to want to victimize yourself at every turn.

And you seem to respond to posts as if you know me and the rest here personally as if you know how we operate and think. And frankly, I never "wondered why you were laughing " at anything. I could care less about whatever your cause is and some apparent narcissistic habit of posting the same crap over and over and over again.

MCN posted (I answered) a very good outline of where the industry should look in order to bring both broker and SMB friendly products. The fact is that a few good lenders already have them available, but many more are coming soon. That was the topic, not your personal experience struggling in the MCA world. (again)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    It's funny. I have never heard anyone bash anyone regarding rates. EVER! Yet you seem to want to victimize yourself at every turn.

And you seem to respond to posts as if you know me and the rest here personally as if you know how we operate and think. And frankly, I never "wondered why you were laughing " at anything. I could care less about whatever your cause is and some apparent narcissistic habit of posting the same crap over and over and over again.

MCN posted (I answered) a very good outline of where the industry should look in order to bring both broker and SMB friendly products. The fact is that a few good lenders already have them available, but many more are coming soon. That was the topic, not your personal experience struggling in the MCA world. (again)

I am far from a victim. I am very successful. ( I watched you bash people constantly) And you were running around asking me to stop someone from attacking you on the boards about this topic and sticking up for the people who did that the most while putting down the stackers and trolling for regulation.

The bottom line is you said those products are coming soon...And they have been here since the dawn of ages. I am amazed that you and a few others do not know about them.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 11:20 AM.

I am far from a victim. I am very successful. And you were running around asking me to stop someone from attacking you on the boards about this topic and sticking up for the people who did that the most while putting down the stackers and trolling for regulation.

The bottom line is you said those products are coming soon...And they have been here since the dawn of ages. I am amazed that you and a few others do not know about them.
    I never "run around" and I don't recall ever asking you for anything. We don't speak to each other.

You should read MCNs post actually. It was really good as usual, and laid out the type of products we need more of.
    Last edited by HDF; 05-05-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Karen37a
    I know what he said. We all talk about this and talked about it for years.

He and I do not agree 100% on things, nor do we have to.

The bottom line is the products have been here , its up to the broker to negotiate on their clients behalf.
    ( But they would have to know about them and the Funder will have to go along with you and they wont unless they profit off of you.or you have skin in the game..low defaults etc )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Karen37a
    I never "run around" and I don't recall ever asking you for anything. We don't speak to each other.

You should read MCNs post actually. It was really good as usual, and laid out the type of products we need more of.

We have the products already. It is not certain companies nor brokers /isos business model to offer them. And they are not going to change nor have to.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 11:31 AM.

I know what he said. We all talk about this and talked about it for years.

He and I do not agree 100% on things, nor do we have to.

The bottom line is the products have been here , its up to the broker to negotiate on their clients behalf.
    ( But they would have to know about them and the Funder will have to go along with you and they wont unless they profit off of you.or you have skin in the game..low defaults etc )
    2 things:

1- Would you like to retract that I ever looked for help from you or anyone else when being attacked or criticized? I suggest you do that.

2- You have no clue what "products" we are discussing. Zero. Because they are not MCAs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

HDF: It's sunny outside today.

Karen: when I first started I used a sunny attitude and my boss yelled at me for it. I closed three deals my first week and I'm going to remind you of that every chance i get. Now you people want me to teach you sell no secret sauce old boys network zoom suit pinky ring (just kidding) Sell sell sell. Hi Isaac. Some of us who did this and YOU BASHED US. All I did was try to help you out I'm not saying you bashed us I'm taking about you bashing us. Anyway
    Ta Ta

Karen37a
    2 things:

1- Would you like to retract that I ever looked for help from you or anyone else when being attacked or criticized? I suggest you do that.

2- You have no clue what "products" we are discussing. Zero. Because they are not MCAs.

I can go back on the posts to find the person who was cursing you out and your friends and you asking me to stick up for you.

And the products are already here and there are ways to structure deals to get around those things for the clients best interest. I will not be explaining it to you. Wait untill the new products unfold

I can go back on the posts to find the person who was cursing you out and your friends and you asking me to stick up for you.

And the products are already here and there are ways to structure deals to get around those things for the clients best interest. I will not be explaining it to you. Wait untill the new products unfold
    I have never and would never ask you to stick up for me. Prove it. And I don't collude with any friends on here at all. Not to mention getting together with them to ask for your help? Laughable. You paint your own reality as you go it seems. I wish you well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

ARF Financial is one company that offers a good variety of working capital products that are a notch above standard MCAs.

Karen37a
    MCN..noooooooooooooooooo delete lol.

Also he was saying add ons help

Hdf. I will pm you it so you recall
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Yes. Add-ons greatly help. There's a very small number of funders who currently offer this but I'm not going to give them free advertising

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Yes. Add-ons greatly help. There's a very small number of funders who currently offer this but I'm not going to give them free advertising
    Yup! And they all haven't been around for ages.

Karen37a
    West coast thats kind of sunny , I mean funny, funny thing happened when I funded 1 million last month , no one has a boss who is tops in sales, they have supervisors or leaders, " singing" sunny day chasing the cloud away i got a big black Mercedes with a sunny brown/tan leather interior, thats cause I worked thru sunny , i mean sunday, what day is today am i still funding? its sunny on the west coast but I think they are closed or only close 2 deals a month. maybe i can afford correcto type now.

toodle oo

I was able to get add ons and pre payment adden since the day I came into the business.You must deal in A paper. maybe B. From my understanding certain companies had them for a long time

( have a great weekend everyone )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-05-2017 at 12:48 PM.