Knight Is Backdooring
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Is Backdooring

One of our lender's files was backdoored........Can't really give specifics,....but he knows it for a fact.....
    We think it just happened with at least two of our files through other lenders.......

coming on DF with a statement about a company like that without offering proof never works out

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

Gr8 b8 m8

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuNJ View Post
    Can't really give specifics
    than you should stfu

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

We think it just happened with at least two of our files through other lenders.......
    What makes you think ,just because you think you should trash a company rep?
    I have never had an issue with knight

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    What makes you think ,just because you think you should trash a company rep?
    I have never had an issue with knight
    I second that. Knight is funding with ease and very transparent
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1 View Post
    Gr8 b8 m8
    very low energy if you ask me

It's not the company backdooring, Knight is a very respectable lender in this industry. It's rouge employees that backdoor deals, don't let a lender wear the black eye for that. If you have an issue contact someone there and have them deal with internally rather that coming on dailyfunder to bash them.

A, the client called this person, and told him, they *(I presume a syndicated company or just the person's buddy at another lender) had his whole file of docs, an offer and a contract.
    B, He received a denial.
    C, he then made a fake file, and sure enough they called the number on the app in the file, under a different funder name, and had the whole file of docs...with an offer and contract ready to go.
    Can't say who it was, because I don't know the person's name who is back dooring.....And I'm not saying who it was that got screwed because I don't want to 🌝....send as you wish......
    And yes I know it's not Knight as a whole, but IT IS somebody there...

'Stfu' that's funny......because I don't want to give specific details on names....and didn't want to say he made a fake file to make sure,...that it happened again with...... No, sorry pal, not gonna 'stfu'
    You're welcome 🌝

Funny u try to help n get a bunch of ppl mad at you.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by CthulhuNJ; 05-01-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Have no issue with op posting this. This isn't a statement under perjury...she has experiences to share. Yeah the stfu is way uncalled for.
    Last edited by golf2014; 05-02-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

Whether them or a rouge employee. It still seems to keep coming up and if it is just an internal situation like that then they need to deal with it and deal with it quickly because it still falls under the Knight umbrella and the way information spreads throughout this industry. If it's not dealt with Quickly it's going to continue to give them a bad reputation. That doesn't mean with everyone and I absolutely agree that Knight shouldn't have to wear the black eye for one rogue employee but let's be honest. Once it's out there it's out there end it will affect them negatively until it's dealt with

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    It's not the company backdooring, Knight is a very respectable lender in this industry. It's rouge employees that backdoor deals, don't let a lender wear the black eye for that. If you have an issue contact someone there and have them deal with internally rather that coming on dailyfunder to bash them.
    unfortunately until things are brought in the open they rarely get fixed. I agree most of the time it is a rogue employee that backdoors a deal not the bank itself. That said the bank is responsible for the people it hires and the security policies it uses to protect the companies that send them deals. I would bet most of these banks dont have any security measures in place to stop this from happening. That makes it the banks fault
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    unfortunately until things are brought in the open they rarely get fixed. I agree most of the time it is a rogue employee that backdoors a deal not the bank itself. That said the bank is responsible for the people it hires and the security policies it uses to protect the companies that send them deals. I would bet most of these banks dont have any security measures in place to stop this from happening. That makes it the banks fault
    The issue is, whether from the top, or just a rogue employee, the company is responsible and should take that responsibility. Pointing finger at rogue employee and not taking the hits is immature passing the buck, and unrealistic (and would never, ever hold up in court shoudl one of these merchants or ISO's ever sue)

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

agreed blaming an employee is a cop out for poor internal policies that allow these things to happen
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Trusting few funders these days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Knight Is Backdooring

They use to have an in house ISO called tiger funding.

thank you. Just trying to help from people getting screwed........

A, the client called this person, and told him, they *(I presume a syndicated company or just the person's buddy at another lender) had his whole file of docs, an offer and a contract.
    B, He received a denial.
    C, he then made a fake file, and sure enough they called the number on the app in the file, under a different funder name, and had the whole file of docs...with an offer and contract ready to go.
    Can't say who it was, because I don't know the person's name who is back dooring.....And I'm not saying who it was that got screwed because I don't want to ��....send as you wish......
    And yes I know it's not Knight as a whole, but IT IS somebody there...

'Stfu' that's funny......because I don't want to give specific details on names....and didn't want to say he made a fake file to make sure,...that it happened again with...... No, sorry pal, not gonna 'stfu'
    You're welcome ��

Funny u try to help n get a bunch of ppl mad at you.
    Good luck!
    Funny that you have had that experience. We had the SAME experience happen step for step. Only difference was the next ISO shop which called our merchant said that they were working side-by-side with myself on the deal (I submitted the deal)

Knight starting backdooring aggressively last summer. Denying files for absurd reasons and then the merchant was getting solicited left and right. Yellowstone backdoors aggressively, as does Advantage, Velocity, King Capital, Simply Funding, PBS, Infuze, Wall St. and Platinum Rapid just to name a few. I had a great relationship with Yellowstone for 4 years then all of a sudden they started calling my merchants directly. Absolutely no loyalty.

This isn't going to stop until we start prosecuting or suing these lenders for theft or tortious interference.

Seriously.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you are saying they are calling your merchants after you funded them to renew and not paying you, or, are you saying you have evidence of companies declining than soliciting your accounts right after?

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

edit

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by kturner317 View Post
    Knight starting backdooring aggressively last summer. Denying files for absurd reasons and then the merchant was getting solicited left and right. Yellowstone backdoors aggressively, as does Advantage, Velocity, King Capital, Simply Funding, PBS, Infuze, Wall St. and Platinum Rapid just to name a few. I had a great relationship with Yellowstone for 4 years then all of a sudden they started calling my merchants directly. Absolutely no loyalty.

This isn't going to stop until we start prosecuting or suing these lenders for theft or tortious interference.

Seriously.

I read your post and noticed you no longer send deals here due to your previous rep calling your renewals and not paying you on them. I am sorry you went through that and I would be more than happy to have a conversation with you about earning your business again. I have never stolen from one of my ISO's and I am sure anyone here can validate that. Please feel free to reach out if you have any interest in working together.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

Good to see Unique funding solutions keeping it straight we fund quick and easy

Irving@ufsfunding.com
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Why would someone take an old thread and bring it live ?! its NOT fair play!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Why would someone take an old thread and bring it live ?! its NOT fair play!
    Maybe he had a bad day, some deals died in final?

(there was once a guy who called up his wife, the wife says "did you hear the news? a car is going the wrong way on the road!" The man replies: "interesting, I actually see many cars going the wrong way on the road.." the point is, when you accuse 9 companies of stealing, maybe your on the wrong side of the road?)
    High risk paper