Rapid Advance (MD)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Rapid Advance (MD)

Is anyone else experiencing Rapid Advance not paying correct commissions?

Jared, thanks for your patience and I believe we resolved this finally yesterday. As always, if you have any questions email me directly.

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

Was that a yes or no?
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

Freddy I am the CEO of Rapid. I'm not aware of any issues but occasionally we make a mistake. In this case we had modified a commission structure for Jared and our system was reflecting a commission rate that was not updated. We have over 2000 ISO partners under contracts, and as they say, sometimes s*!t happens.

good to hear. I dislike it tremendously when people post comments that come out negative when there is little or no basis. Good for you for clarifying this. Better than leaving it open ended.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090

2 for 5 is old news. 2 for 4 ! double ups.

Yes Jeremy, thankfully after 3.5 weeks of reaching out I got it handled. Unfortunately it was difficult to resolve but it did get resolved. I started the convo to see if anyone else had any issues and was hoping to solicit their help in how they rectified it.

I like how Rapid is trying to compete with the small business loan side of the game and getting more competitive with their rates. Kill The Game!. 1.10 6 months buy out!

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    I like how Rapid is trying to compete with the small business loan side of the game and getting more competitive with their rates. Kill The Game!. 1.10 6 months buy out!
    Never heard of them going this low, IF they are it's good that they are meeting the rest of the marketplace

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

all the "top tier" funds are giving buy rates these days

I never got 1.10 from them. Sorry about the confusion. I was actually trying to state that if they were to go down to 1.10 6 month term they would be killing the game. But then you had mentioned by doing that they would be meeting the rest of the marketplace as far as rates. That means im not plugged in enough i guess. Do record breaking companies like yours get VIP Pricing? or am i just messing with the wrong crowd?

We have buy rates as well - its just a simpler way for the ISO to sell it to their merchants. I look at it as a "Wholesale" price - the ISO can then add on what they want to make on the deal. Let's just hope responsible heads prevail.

Business Credit and Capital
    freddy@bccfund.com
    Last edited by freddy; 05-21-2014 at 05:12 PM.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090

I never got 1.10 from them. Sorry about the confusion. I was actually trying to state that if they were to go down to 1.10 6 month term they would be killing the game. But then you had mentioned by doing that they would be meeting the rest of the marketplace as far as rates. That means im not plugged in enough i guess. Do record breaking companies like yours get VIP Pricing? or am i just messing with the wrong crowd?
    No one is playing favorites with me unfortunately lol but I just see those rates being offered as I compete against those kinds of rates often is all