Who will fund a Business owner without a SSN
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who will fund a Business owner without a SSN

I have a business owner who doesnt have a ssn bu the has provided me the following:

1.3 months bank statements reflect $50,000.00 a month in volume
    2. Provided proof of business ownership

Only thing is no SSN which is pretty challenging. Who can get this done if possible?No brokers please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Empire Funding
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Do they take on ISO's?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

What is the business?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Empire no application...but they do check out a business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

Misspelled wording

I think before you run off sending your information over to one of those companies you should really reconsider about how you actually ask him for his Social Security number because clearly he's not giving it up for a reason and chances are that reason is because his credit has been bashed around so many times that or is obviously hiding something. I've run into the situation many times and it really depends on how you go about asking for a Social Security number. He might turn you down 100 times as long as you keep taking and time to explain to him how it actually works and How a credit pull works if that is his biggest fear and that your goal is not to send it off to a bunch of different lenders to bang his credit around and explain more about how the points work when there is a soft pool being made which he's probably again heard a 100 times anyways but if you do take the time to explain to him why it's so important and that in order to receive an actual approval a true approval that it's
    Needed. These companies are legally obligated to give him a report every time they pull his credit and none of them ever do and you should make him aware of that and let him know that if that was the case and you were to pull his credit you would tell him upfront. You definitely need to use that as a selling point. Most of the time his credit won't even be pulled until after there is an approval and and you have offered him the terms and he has excepted and then it goes into underwriting. Let him know that instead of wasting his time or your time that you're going to need his social security number mainly to tie him to his business along with his tax ID number and it's nothing personal but these lenders do need to see that you are a clean merchant and that you don't have a bunch of other delinquent accounts or bankruptcies and liens that you just don't want to mention. Let him know everything upfront and how the process works. I find that telling them straight up that it's the brokers that send his information all over and that's why his credit get so bashed. Where that is not your goal. In fact that's the last thing you want actually is to have his information sent all over because you value your merchants and the last thing you want or need is his information going all over the place where chances are he'll continue to receive numerous phone calls more compared to what he receives already. So at that point Mr. so-and-so I am asking that you do give me a little bit of your conference here in let me in earn the rest in dollars and cents so you see for yourself that I'm being straight up with you in the very beginning of our relationship and this is how our relationship is going to continue to work. Get in there and talk to him a little bit more about why he doesn't want to give it up let him tell you let him give you the answers so this way you know exactly what you have to overcome. And in my personal opinion I wouldn't send statements over to anybody let alone without an application when someone tells you they can get something done without the application. It just doesn't sound right. That's just my opinion obviously you're going to do what you want to do I'm just letting you know that I run into the situation a lot and as long as you take the time to speak to the guy and gain his trust a little more you will get that Social Security number. Even if you throw something out there that you think might piss him off when you tell him most of the times when a merchant doesn't get his Social Security number they are usually hiding something. If he takes offense to that. Good, because he is now going to give you reasoning and that reasoning that you want to hear and that will give you exactly the information you need to overcome and get his Social Security number don't be afraid to take it away from him because in reality if he needs it or wants it. He understands that he's going to have to give it up eventually. Good luck with that man I wish the best for you.
    Last edited by Matrix1; 04-30-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

My apologies for writing so much LOL but also keep in mind that after you have said something to him like to him like" give me a little bit of your confidence and let me earn the rest in dollars and cents". Make sure you throw an OK right after that and don't say anything let him do the talking because he will tell you exactly what he wants to hear in order for him to get to give you the information that is needed. Always throw in an "ok or fair enough" right after you have given him your rebuttal and I've come to the close. The close being," give me the chance to earn your business here and you will see that I won't let you down" or The one about " give me 1% of your confidence and let me are in the other 99% in dollars and cents and truthfulness" because after that and then you say OK or Fair enough. You'll see that he's either going to say OK or is not done yet and he needs to hear more and he needs to feel more comfortable and that's when you continue with your pitch. This is all just my opinion and hopefully you get what you need either way

Member Reputation points: 10

'Might' be Illegal immigrant without SSN, doing business with Tax ID

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by rc23 View Post
    'Might' be Illegal immigrant without SSN, doing business with Tax ID
    dt.wall.jpg