Property Maintenance Firm (no real estate investments)- $300,000+ via factoring/MCA
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Property Maintenance Firm (no real estate investments)- $300,000+ via factoring/MCA

Hello,

This is for my customer who is seeking $300,000 or more in funds via factoring with signed contracts or a first position MCA.

The contracts they are willing to use are worth $620,000 total so they would like to get as much as possible and have $60,000 in cash assets to invest into the loan or utilize as collateral also.

They've taken MCAs before, they recently paid off a few and have none currently. They just have an LOC with the bank they use right now. Owner has a FICO that is barely sub 700 only due to the inquiries he got from his last broker being trigger happy. Did $700k last year and are approaching $550k already for 2017 so far, so a lot of growth here.

Main issue in getting declined on term and SBA loans = low daily balances, some overdrafts, too many recent open accounts (although they have proof of pay off)

Any recommendations on a factoring company to bring this one too? I'm new to factoring and I'm unfamiliar with how many points I should expect on this if I went the factoring route and what kind of rates my customer would be paying.

Any insights? Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMindedCapital View Post
    Hello,

This is for my customer who is seeking $300,000 or more in funds via factoring with signed contracts or a first position MCA.

The contracts they are willing to use are worth $620,000 total so they would like to get as much as possible and have $60,000 in cash assets to invest into the loan or utilize as collateral also.

They've taken MCAs before, they recently paid off a few and have none currently. They just have an LOC with the bank they use right now. Owner has a FICO that is barely sub 700 only due to the inquiries he got from his last broker being trigger happy. Did $700k last year and are approaching $550k already for 2017 so far, so a lot of growth here.

Main issue in getting declined on term and SBA loans = low daily balances, some overdrafts, too many recent open accounts (although they have proof of pay off)

Any recommendations on a factoring company to bring this one too? I'm new to factoring and I'm unfamiliar with how many points I should expect on this if I went the factoring route and what kind of rates my customer would be paying.

Any insights? Thanks!
    Too small for us. You cannot factor the contract. You have to factor the invoices for work that has been completed and approved by the customer. All the current debt would likely have to be paid off.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

First of all, get him to trust you. Tell him that you can get the inquiries removed within a month. Bigger LOC shouldn't be much hassle after that.

Email or PM me, I can guide you how to go about doing it, and I won't even "co-broker" it with you and take away from your commission if it's not too difficult a case.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKaye37 View Post
    Hello This is Milton WeathersII and we can get you started with the factoring we can get 95% of

the profits of your bills to your company , send a Response to Tazrazorback37@gmail.com

or you can contact us and tell them I sent you.
    Attachment 1678
    Looks legit......

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

It looked legit until I saw "Tazrazorback@gmail.com"
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

We may be able to help you contact us at https://www.fastcapital360.com
    Fast Capital 360 - Fast, Transparent & Fair Small Business Loans.