Greenbox Adventures
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Greenbox Adventures

If you are looking for a lender to waste your precious time, make irrational requests, and ultimately hide behind a "credit committee" then I highly recommend submitting your deals to Greenbox. They will keep you entertained with fresh & innovative ways to drag files into oblivion and ultimately kill the deal. I must admit, they do this every week so I must applaud their consistency!

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Funny,
    I think their move to the new automated system is a bad idea. I have had pretty good luck otherwise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

I've never submitted anything to them but this just sounds way to familiar and more common lately. Even with the Lenders you have been feeling confident with. Regardless of your rep and relationship

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Ever tried the Principis? Painful.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Ever tried the Principis? Painful.
    Great comparison...Principis & Greenbox competing for the title for worst back end in the industry

I think Greenbox wins this one, with Principis a strong contender to win back the title.

Greenbox wins this one hands down! Their famous credit committee is ridiculous! Who has ever heard of a credit committee on an $11K deal?!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

If anyone wants to try a funder with quick offers, quick final underwriting, low fees, NO CREDIT Committee and NO PSF please reach out.

Mark Fuchs
    ISO Relations, Wall Street Funding
    t: 646-979-2161 | www.wallfunding.com | markf@wallfunding.com
    c: 862-571-3891 | 30 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    If anyone wants to try a funder with quick offers, quick final underwriting, low fees, NO CREDIT Committee and NO PSF please reach out.

Mark Fuchs
    ISO Relations, Wall Street Funding
    t: 646-979-2161 | www.wallfunding.com | markf@wallfunding.com
    c: 862-571-3891 | 30 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004
    The real Mark has finally reveled himself LOL! why today after all these years ...
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    The real Mark has finally reveled himself LOL! why today after all these years ...
    I have been at several companies over the years, so at different times I had created business profiles. But whenever I reached out to people using this profile, they always knew which company I was with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Greenbox Adventures

Greenbox is a joke, not only do they kill or reduce almost every deal at funding. They also harass my guys about they're conversions. Had to **** on them and show that out of the last 10 deals they sent offers on I got 8 funded elsewhere with better offers and more money. Had to stop submitting when we pin pointed them as a back door portal, heard they fixed the leak.

They use to be great when they would fund everything but I guess they lost too much money funding used car lots.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Greenbox is a joke, not only do they kill or reduce almost every deal at funding. They also harass my guys about they're conversions. Had to **** on them and show that out of the last 10 deals they sent offers on I got 8 funded elsewhere with better offers and more money. Had to stop submitting when we pin pointed them as a back door portal, heard they fixed the leak.

They use to be great when they would fund everything but I guess they lost too much money funding used car lots.
    i will agree with you about the incessent phone calls about conversion rates etc. Look, i am trying to fund deals, I dont need to talk to you on the phone for 20 minutes about my conversions.

I completely agree, the lenders love to give their ideal conversion ratio and quite frankly it is a absolute misrepresentation of the reality of our industry. Rapid in particular mentioned the percentage of approvals on submissions for their preferred ISO's and the closing ratio from those submissions. After listening to the numbers they threw out, I had a difficult time keeping a straight face. I think they confuse their definition of an "ISO" with having a relationship with another direct lender, agreeing to process the others turn down files.