United Capital Source
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

United Capital Source

What you guys think of united capital source? Anybody ever dealt with these guys?

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

great shop

Great shop for a lender or ISO?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I've never submitted deals to them but I used to work with their guys at a previous shop. Good group of people.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    Great shop for a lender or ISO?
    I believe they are both a direct funder and an ISO. Speak to Jared Weitz, the CEO there at 646-448-1701. He'll be able to answer any questions you have.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Jared is a mentsch!

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Original quote removed
    Sounds like you are either speaking from experience or have some sort of mission here, especially since you started this thread with "What you guys think of united capital source? Anybody ever dealt with these guys?" and then had a whole lot to say about them. I have nothing to do with them, but it seems like you are trying to leverage a forum where people come and offer their own insight to bash someone you have had issues with. Why not just be upfront and lay it out there so if they wanted to they could come here and defend what you are saying?
    Last edited by admin; 05-19-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Anyone should feel welcome to voice an experience (good or bad) so long as the the desired result of a bad one is a peaceful resolution to the conflict.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19896

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Jared is a mentsch!

I had to interrupt my daily funder reading activities to go and google the word 'mentsch'.

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    Sounds like you are either speaking from experience or have some sort of mission here, especially since you started this thread with "What you guys think of united capital source? Anybody ever dealt with these guys?" and then had a whole lot to say about them. I have nothing to do with them, but it seems like you are trying to leverage a forum where people come and offer their own insight to bash someone you have had issues with. Why not just be upfront and lay it out there so if they wanted to they could come here and defend what you are saying?
    Hi guys, I'm the owner of United Capital (as most of you know).
    LoanShark I'm sorry you are hearing all of this "word on the street" nonsense about my shop, I don't know who you are so pardon me for asking but did you have a bad experience at my shop too? If so please let me know and is be happy to discuss any of it with you.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I had to interrupt my daily funder reading activities to go and google the word 'mentsch'.
    As did I lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

nice!! learn something new every day

Thank you Isaac

Banned Reputation points: 306

UCS was one of the first funders I called when we started up because 1) I felt comfy telling merchants "you're in good hands." 2) The CEO has integrity.

Disclaimer: We haven't quite figured out how to make the relationship between our two companies work... Yet. But, put UCS on your "I will not be screwed over by these guys list."

Our Brand is all we trade on. And must protect it. That should say something.

Sorry Mr Weitz, No disrespect to you . Im just discussing on the forum bout what I heard. Just Doing what your suppose to be doing on forums. Discussing and sharing. Im Glad the post has been taking off. Shouldnt have inputed my thoughts that way. Once again. I do apologize Mr Weitz. Thanks for chatting with us in the forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19896

Right on...
    Last edited by Franklin; 05-19-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

I have definitely had to google some of Isaac's food dishes he posted in the past about lunch at YSC. Sounded delicious but they were new to me.

Banned Reputation points: 123

United Capital Source

The power of DailyFunder air out concerns between ISO and funder and get lessons on Jewish food. What a place

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש mentsh, cognate with German: Mensch "human being") means "a person of integrity and honor."[1] The opposite of a "mensch" is an "unmensch" (meaning: an utterly unlikeable or unfriendly person). According to Leo Rosten, the Yiddish maven and author of The Joys of Yiddish, "mensch" is "someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being 'a real mensch' is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous."[2] The term is used as a high compliment, expressing the rarity and value of that individual's qualities.

In Yiddish, mentsh roughly means "a good person." The word has migrated as a loanword into American English, where a mensch is a particularly good person, similar to a "stand-up guy", a person with the qualities one would hope for in a friend or trusted colleague. Mentshlekhkeyt (Yiddish מענטשלעכקייט, German Menschlichkeit) are the properties which make a person a mensch.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    Hi guys, I'm the owner of United Capital (as most of you know).
    LoanShark I'm sorry you are hearing all of this "word on the street" nonsense about my shop, I don't know who you are so pardon me for asking but did you have a bad experience at my shop too? If so please let me know and is be happy to discuss any of it with you.
    This looks more like the "peaceful resolution" described above.

Sorry Mr Weitz, No disrespect to you . Im just discussing on the forum bout what I heard. Just Doing what your suppose to be doing on forums. Discussing and sharing. Im Glad the post has been taking off. Shouldnt have inputed my thoughts that way. Once again. I do apologize Mr Weitz. Thanks for chatting with us in the forum.
    No problem. If you ever have any questions about my company please feel free to call me. We don't do too much ISO business at all so I'm shocked to hear what you've called the "word on the street" you speak of. Thanks again for sharing though. That's what the Forum is.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

"Word on the Street" means "I had one bad experience" or "my one friend one time..."

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

lol "my uncles brother cousins sisters husbands brothers son, said you guys are hucksters..."

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I will say this about my man Jared. I owe him a lot because he taught me the business along with 2 or 3 other people. But if you are looking for a guy who knows the business really well. HE IS YOUR MAN!

United Capital Source

I appreciate all the comments on here. Thank you again guys.