Invoice Revolving Line of Credit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 429

Invoice Revolving Line of Credit

This is an asset-based, digital lending product filling a significant working capital financing product gap in the small and mid-sized business segment, $1MM-20MM annual revenue. It's a "bankable" working capital financing product to an "under-served" market with our Non-Notified Revolving Line of Credit.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you have clients that can utilize this.
    Last edited by ckirklin79; 04-24-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Copelon J. Kirklin
    President
    The KPC Group, LLC
    Email: CKirklin@TheKPCGrp.info
    Office: 504-667-5400
    Cell: 225-304-2634
    eFax: 320-215-9917
    http://www.thekpcgrp.info

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Copelon,

Please touch base to discuss restricted industries, dominion of cash, DD deposits, Underwriting time frames etc..

Richard 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

sent you a PM Richard

Actually Copelon, No need to contact me.. 3 separate folks on this Blog have alerted me that you and your group are not the folks funding the deals, but rather are merely acting as an intermediary.

For your own edification: the firm you are 'white labeling' does not like Construction, or Health Care related receivables, does not charge DD deposits, and Underwriting can occur in as little as 5 business days..

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Actually Copelon, No need to contact me.. 3 separate folks on this Blog have alerted me that you and your group are not the folks funding the deals, but rather are merely acting as an intermediary.

For your own edification: the firm you are 'white labeling' does not like Construction, or Health Care related receivables, does not charge DD deposits, and Underwriting can occur in as little as 5 business days..
    Boom. Roasted

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Thank you Richard. That sounds like a factor in the Buffalo area.
    Bob

Member Reputation points: 429

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post

I guess there's no notification when someone responds to these posts because I was not aware and am just seeing this. Richard, you say there's no need to contact you but you reached out to me late Fri afternoon and we chatted. You mentioned a few pointers about this forum and the call ended pleasantly. I did not imagine a few hours prior to our call that you blasted me here, nor did you mention doing so.

To address a few things, yes, my firm is "merely" an intermediary. Which I get the impression we may be looked upon in not the most favorable way from certain seasoned individuals. That is fine. I understand that there are a plethora of groups presenting themselves as direct lenders when they are not, so maybe that's where the angst came from. That is not what I'm trying to do here. I did not mention in my post that we were a direct lender. But to speak to what I'm sure would be pointed out, I did not identify us as an intermediary either. Either way, a call PRIOR to your blast would've been better suited. When we spoke, you mentioned the lender's name and I concurred that's indeed who they were. You also referenced the white-labeled document I posted. I stated that we signed up with them and THEY provided the white-label document for me to market the product, which I did here. I was not aware I was breaking any forum etiquette rules or doing anything unethical.

As for my edification, I believe you already know that I'm aware of the items you mentioned above. But I guess that was your way of implying ignorance and overall amateurism on my part. Normally, I address things like this privately, one-on-one. But since you made it public, (which has the potential to damage one's credibility, might I add) I was compelled to respond in the same manner. I understand the impulse for seasoned guys like yourself to pounce on group newbies like myself when a blunder is made. However, a call to me first would've been the best way to handle it. I would have easily obliged to your suggestions and changed the post.

No hard feelings though. Give me a call if you need to.
    Last edited by ckirklin79; 04-24-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Copelon J. Kirklin
    President
    The KPC Group, LLC
    Email: CKirklin@TheKPCGrp.info
    Office: 504-667-5400
    Cell: 225-304-2634
    eFax: 320-215-9917
    http://www.thekpcgrp.info

Copelon,

When we spoke (I returned your call) I assumed that you saw my response- which I didn't view as blasting, hence my genial tone. As I've demonstrated that I don't have an issue speaking with you- feel free to contact me.

RG

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Makes you wonder?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development