Imaging Company Needs $250,000+ Term Loan ASAP for Marketing/Advertising & Expansion
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Imaging Company Needs $250,000+ Term Loan ASAP for Marketing/Advertising & Expansion

Recently acquired an MRI machine, which is causing a massive increase of revenue, especially projected revenues.
    Average monthly gross is $28,000/mo right now, going up every month. Not even really MRI income, but increase in client volume.

I need either $250,000 term loan or BLOC
    low rates in the single digits APR; no more than 11% or so APR... (credit is about 771)
    terms no less than 2 yrs

PM me or email me if you know my true email. Otherwise, email: solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com

Merchant is ultra motivated. Closing sooner than later.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Recently acquired an MRI machine, which is causing a massive increase of revenue, especially projected revenues.
    Average monthly gross is $28,000/mo right now, going up every month. Not even really MRI income, but increase in client volume.

I need either $250,000 term loan or BLOC
    low rates in the single digits APR; no more than 11% or so APR... (credit is about 771)
    terms no less than 2 yrs

PM me or email me if you know my true email. Otherwise, email: solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com

Merchant is ultra motivated. Closing sooner than later.
    We have been advised on this forum to to reply to free email accounts. the following is posted on the front page of this forum.

Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Dave
    He is asking for help. Not soliciting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    We have been advised on this forum to to reply to free email accounts. the following is posted on the front page of this forum.

Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.
    Bro, unless you're really new to this site, you know I'm not even on any solicitation tip. Thanks, Michael. I'm not asking you for a check or routing number, bruh. I'm asking you for a lender. Additionally, you can simply PM me. The prime reason COINCIDENTALLY that I don't put up my proper email on here is because of the damn spam that follows, of MCA lenders introducing their products, programs, lead companies promising exclusivity to leads, & of course, the Princess from the UK who needs my help in cashing in on her inheritance of $500,000,000 Euros.

Most people on this forum either already have my professional address (you included) or are used to my "filter" email. As a matter of fact, we almost did business together a few months back! LOL

Shoot me a PM. This is Rob.