Backdooring Prevention
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Isos do that,but so do the brokers on the Isos team. Throw **** against the wall and see if it sticks . But I have also had on 4 separate occasions lenders/funders send me something by accident . I myself have sent the same file to the same lender twice...their response" we didn't like it the first time, we really do not like it now"

I told brokers on my team that if they dump off ****ty files again, I was going to make them pay the cost of the credit pull or share in processing fees etc 1099 ... then they all called in or came into my office and said ...dont run this one and that one...I asked why? They said those files have little to no chance of getting approved. I said "well you gave it to me so lets give it a shot"...they panicked and yelled no no no. I asked them "why did you give it to me if you knew it had no chance of being funded?" They pretty much said that it wasn't their time that was wasted or cost of processing, so what the heck, they thought they would give it a shot.. I had to say ( being evil ) " too late its done already" ...bad bad reaction from them, horrible to watch but predicted. I then told them I didnt actually do it but wanted to see if the ****ty files were purposeful.....Then they chase me around the df .( this was over a year ago)

I do a pre pre underwriting on all the files because I myself do not want to waste time or have or give false hope.I still do not catch things on the files. Lenders should release the Isos from their contract if they are bad paper machines, or dont have a certain closing ratio/ approval ratio..I release the brokers because I do not need junk dumped on me and I also want the Funders to want to get my files, not think OMG here comes another mess of a decline.

In end I rationalize it to keep my sanity... "If everyone was great at what they or we do, there would be alot more competition, and we have enough already."
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-06-2017 at 03:41 PM.