Flow Lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Flow Lenders

has anyone had any experience with them? Seem to have good programs, had decent convo with their rep also but gmail email has me questioning

Thank you much appreciated. All I needed to see I tried searching but nothing came up

To Sachip and anyone else we have direct email the rep that reached uses gmail for expediency. We dont market our services on here and facilitated many transactions.

This is our direct email info@flowlenders.com We have been up and running and facilitated many deals since 2014. Like any company, we have had our share of growing pains but we can pride ourselves that we have conducted our business with integrity. If a deal was submitted to us unless it is not submitted by another referral partner we give full credit no time limitation.

We have references and testimonials on hand to furnish.
    Last edited by JHausen; 08-21-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    To Sachip and anyone else we have direct email the rep that reached uses gmail for expediency. We dont market our services on here and facilitated many transactions.

This is our direct email info@flowlenders.com We have been up and runnning and facilitated many deals since 2014. Like any company, we have had our share of growing pains but we can pride ourselves that we have conducted our business with integrity. If a deal was submitted to us unless it is not submitted by another referral partner we give full credit no time limitation.

We have references and testimonials on hand to furnish.
    So you're brokers, correct?

West Coast Funding yes we are and have always been. We have never verbally or in writing stated we are Direct Lenders we addressed those concerns the inquiring rep right away. Our focus is getting the hard to do deals done. We have not done any heavy marketing of our services because we have focused on improving service and have been vetting &adding new programs. Wishing you and everyone else a productive fourth quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    West Coast Funding yes we are and have always been. We have never verbally or in writing stated we are Direct Lenders we addressed those concerns the inquiring rep right away. Our focus is getting the hard to do deals done. We have not done any heavy marketing of our services because we have focused on improving service and have been vetting &adding new programs. Wishing you and everyone else a productive fourth quarter.
    The woman there I do not remember her name that I spoke with more then once said specifically to me "we are direct lenders" even left me vm saying send us deals we fund them quick here in house etc etc. Which is why I posted inquiring if anyone else had worked with you guys.

Thank you very much for clarifying. I do recall the event and I addressed that matter with the Rep (Her name is Louise) has not occurred since, the rep meant to say we are working with direct lenders. When do get direct lender status, everyone will know about it. We wont need to solicit that fact. Truth be told we havent been active on the funder but have been very active in getting consolidaitons done. We express to everyone to only send us deals after they have exhausted every direct lending option. Our activity on DF has slowed mainly due to that we discovered it becomes counterproductive to get into these forum discussions about who we are and who are not when people make presumptions. There are more deals than time and time kills deals. Yes we have made some errors and have improved on that. Nonetheless, thank you for your input. You're more than welcome to reach us via email info@flowlenders.com
    Last edited by JHausen; 08-21-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Lol at this. Dedicated threads are typically never made for brokerages that don't claim to be brokers.

That might make sense.

Senior Member Reputation points: 258

These guys are not a direct lender, however, they do specialize in the hard to fund specialty deals. They recently funded a deal for us for $850,000 and paid off $400,000 in tax liens plus they paid off three MCA positions and the client netted cash!

I have been working with Flow Lenders and their team. They have both Gmail and a @flowlenders.com with a website. No were do they misrepresent them selves as a Direct Lenders. They are an honest company, and have taken my merchants to a higher level of funding/financing past MCA. In the form of Term Loans, Mezz Lending, SBA, and Hard Money. Flow Lenders has the capability of sourcing the best deals for his merchants, and ISO's.