We can get your brokerage firm funded on any Stacked MCA Deal Guaranteed!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cool We can get your brokerage firm funded on any Stacked MCA Deal Guaranteed!!!

Maximize your marketing cost, and bring in a check on applicants that wouldnt ever convert for another MCA loan, defaulting MCA applicants that are desperate to get another stacked loan or Fearing of going out of business. Save them from going out of business, and start making money today! PM me directly for further details.

If your applicants are defaulting or close too losing there business due to MCA loans or loan send them our way, and make 4% on the loan amount which will make your brokerage or lead firm anywhere from $750 to $15,000 a lead for every applicant that converts into our debt relief/restructuring program get paid the same week after enrollment !!!

3 simple steps on getting paid on dead applicants:

1) Submit the lead on your portal
    2) Check your updated notes on the status
    3) Get paid on enrollment for simple math make 4% on the total unsecured loan amount owed! Must be in $25,000 or more in MCA debt in order to qualify.

Be diverse in your craft. Bottom line if you have someone you cant convert make quick money today before someone else does. No credit check or underwriting approval required.

Serious inquires only! Will ignore unprofessional prospects. If you are an ISO your information will be kept secret at all times.
    Last edited by MCA LEAD KING; 04-05-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

How many desperate souls have you recruited so far LEAD KING?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

MCA Lead King: How do you have the Chutzpa to come here and do this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    MCA Lead King: How do you have the Chutzpa to come here and do this?
    Sadly, it just might be working. Not good.
    Diversify your craft by stacking AND then referring them to this bottom feeder. Triple dip.
    Last edited by HDF; 04-03-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

If your applicants are defaulting or close too losing there business due to MCA loans or loan send them our way, and make 4% on the loan amount which will make your brokerage or lead firm anywhere from $750 to $15,000 a lead for every applicant that converts into our debt relief/restructuring program get paid the same week after enrollment !!!

All you guys have the same pitch. Half of you know how to use the words "to" and "their" properly in a sentence. Each one of you is dumber than the next.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Ban this ****er.

Karen37a
    Most of Lenders are not going to negotiate.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4599

uhh.. it's not April 1st anymore.

All these lenders are going to hang you bro lol.. Plus the merchants will lose credibility all at once.. I had a guy do this to one of my clients with a revenue of over 2mil and im having a hard time getting her 80k.. All because of reworking their payment structure

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

LOL Are we brokerage firms now... That is a ballsy post...

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by MCA LEAD KING View Post
    Maximize your marketing cost, and bring in a check on applicants that wouldnt ever convert for another MCA loan, defaulting MCA applicants that are desperate to get another stacked loan or Fearing of going out of business. Save them from going out of business, and start making money today! PM me directly for further details.

3 simple steps on getting paid on dead applicants:

1) Submit the lead on your portal
    2) Check your updated notes on the status
    3) Get paid on enrollment for simple math make 4% on the total unsecured loan amount owed! Must be in $25,000 or more in MCA debt in order to qualify.

Be diverse in your craft. Bottom line if you have someone you cant convert make quick money today before someone else does. No credit check or underwriting approval required.

Serious inquires only! Will ignore unprofessional prospects.
    Iso@stopdailypayments.com
    Just love these firms out of south Florida I wonder how much more they charge the merchant for their services?

Name:Vanessa Scarabino
    Organization:Stop Daily Payments
    Street:1331 nw 87th ave
    City:Coral springs
    State:FL
    Postal Code:33071
    Phone:+1.5612358167
    Email:email@gmail.com
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Its crazy how many of these companies there are now.. I am getting calls from them all the time.. Unbelievable these people need to go away
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

At least 10%. They are paying out 4%
    What i do not get is why someone will pay for that service and not just do it themselves. Are these places guaranteeing that it wont screw up their credit. Are lenders playing ball?

Senior Member Reputation points: 19311

They couldn't make it as a broker on the lending side so they decided to feed off of merchants in a poor situation. The sad thing is a lot of the companies doing this are also backed by small ISO shops and personally funding merchants after they get them to default. Its leverage they use to keep a client for life.

Member Reputation points: 1685

SFL is full of telemarketers with no useful job experience whatsoever....when the housing market crashed, realty cold callers became "loan modification" cold callers..."the industry" cannot stop the overall path of our 21st century parasitic job economy

Karen37a
    Ive ripped the merchant back out of restructuring companies hands 15 times in the 1st quarter, and they were not my deals,( just someone looking for money or help with consolidating, ), I gave them free advice then I passed on them ( pre qualification decline , I do not have time for nonsense
    kiting and shell games)

Here is the question...

if someone stacks themselves to the hilt with no regard for margins, avg daily balances etc etc. Allowing themselves to be backdoored and stacked to the hilt, in essence showing no or low moral fiber, no loyalty, no business sense, financial desperation, with a high probability of a "smash and grab cash advance" ( my term for take the money and run )......What do you expect???

Rats backed to the corner go for the throat.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-05-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

lol