****Attention MCA lend generators, and ISO's call centers only******
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

****Attention MCA lend generators, and ISO's call centers only******

If you have a merchant that's looking for an additional MCA loan or currently over leveraged aka stacked, A client were you shopped every lender out there and the file keeps getting declined. My firm will pay your company for the lead that's stacked commission ranges from $750 per $25,000 debt owed up to $15,000 a lead!!! Maximize your lead cost and bring in a check on merchants that will never convert for another loan or too stacked. PM me directly for Payment details. Please no smart comments. Serious inquires only!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by MCA LEAD KING View Post
    If you have a merchant that's looking for an additional MCA loan or currently over leveraged aka stacked, A client were you shopped every lender out there and the file keeps getting declined. My firm will pay your company for the lead that's stacked commission ranges from $750 per $25,000 debt owed up to $15,000 a lead!!! Maximize your lead cost and bring in a check on merchants that will never convert for another loan or too stacked. PM me directly for Payment details. Please no smart comments. Serious inquires only!!
    You have no leads worth a penny, so you now want the community here to supply dead, over-stacked deals to your new proposed customer base of bottom feeders who will fight/enrich themselves from the collections process. Bravo.
    Last edited by HDF; 03-28-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Disgusting.