Bank Log In Information Requirement
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Thanks for the great feedback guys. One of my concerns was that if the password leaked out some how. Wouldnt somebody be able to transfer funds to another account and stuff like that? Through online banking? I know i can transfer funds through my online banking and all I need is my log in and password. Even for lenders that require log in only for deals over 50k. Still i would imagine the merchant would be even more sensitive to releasing their private information due to bigger volume involved in bank account. If the client has other options for financing but has accepted the cost and the terms of the loan you proposed and Then you require their bank log in information on top of the fact that the loan is already expensive due to the risks involved, for me this Was an issue and now deal with lenders that dont require bank log in information. Does MTD bank statement not provide enough information if they are trying to stack? Maybe delay funding few days if they dont want to provide bank log in? What you think? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by LoanShark714 View Post
    Thanks for the great feedback guys. One of my concerns was that if the password leaked out some how. Wouldnt somebody be able to transfer funds to another account and stuff like that? Through online banking? I know i can transfer funds through my online banking and all I need is my log in and password. Even for lenders that require log in only for deals over 50k. Still i would imagine the merchant would be even more sensitive to releasing their private information due to bigger volume involved in bank account. If the client has other options for financing but has accepted the cost and the terms of the loan you proposed and Then you require their bank log in information on top of the fact that the loan is already expensive due to the risks involved, for me this Was an issue and now deal with lenders that dont require bank log in information. Does MTD bank statement not provide enough information if they are trying to stack? Maybe delay funding few days if they dont want to provide bank log in? What you think? Thanks

It's funny you mention that, right now I am actually in the process of Beta testing the whole MTD versus a One time log in. I do feel like a one time log in on the phone with the merchant is a great compromise. The biggest issue with a MTD is that it is able to be forged, and I have seen it done. Let me know what you think. We are on a roll at YSC right now and have really been pumping out the deals. shoot me an email to chat more about it.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790