Work with an ISO who is fair.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Work with an ISO who is fair.

Fair? In this industry? Can that even be possible?

In this industry there are too many brokers and ISOs who pay way too little on deals funded. If you are cold calling, reaching out to merchants, building relationships with the merchants and then sending your deals to an ISO, you expect to make more than the ISO working your deal. Unfortunately, in many cases, this isn't how this industry works.

We are building our company on deal volume. We work with brokers and ISOs all over the country to get deals funded for them and we take AT MOST 2 points on deals funded. This allows brokers and ISOs to know that they are getting paid fairly on every file that funds. We don't backdoor files because we know that at the end of the day, a relationship is worth more than the immediate gratification of funding a deal ourselves.

This mindset of deal volume and building great relationships has allowed us to grow substantially in the last 6 months. Going from 2 guys calling old leads on our cell phones, to a team of almost 20 partners around the country and even a couple in Puerto Rico. There is a spot in this industry for an honest broker. That is why we got into this business in the first place.

Heres what we offer

- Consolidating multiple cash advance positions.
    - Aggressive offers on 1st and 2nd positions B & C paper
    - Competitive deals on D paper (We're more than happy to see bad files/small deals through)

We work with lenders who we have great relationships with. We don't shop your files around because our team has excellent product knowledge and each file sent to us is broken down fully before submission. We know our products well and we make sure to do right by the merchant.

If you are looking for a fair, trustworthy ISO we're your go to team. Feel free to contact me personally at any time with questions or comments or you just want to talk Merchant Cash Advance. I'm very reachable and open to discussion.

Tyler Orr
    Firefly Funding Group
    44 California Ave Hempstead, NY
    Office: 401-584-9631
    Direct: 585-233-8391
    Email: Submissions@fireflyfunding.net
    Last edited by FireflyFunding; 03-27-2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Wanted to add an address

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

I like it when Brokers admit they are brokers and not pretending to be something they are not. Nothing wrong with working together.

No reason to pretend when you know you have a great product. If i didn't think i could bring value I wouldn't try.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Hey at least he doesn't have a gmail account! Next step: get your website up and running.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Next step: get your website up and running.
    www.fireflyfunding.weebly.com

I'm still working on it, thats why its still a "weebly" domain. I do all my own marketing, graphic design, and website building.