HI ALL! We have just launched our full white label and are now able to setup any ISO or other direct funder!

We are also doing incremental consolidations for merchant's with multiple positions.

Last but not least here are our sweet spots!

Sweet Spots - NOBODY Beats Us!
1. 3rd-7th position advances between $20,000-$60,000 with Strong Daily Balances
2. Same day add-ons following any other funder in the industry. ANY! Same Day!
3. Beating other funders Best and Final offers - In 5 Minutes we can Underwrite!

I know every reason a deal is declined or will get declined at login and know how to prevent it. Use my expertise as head underwriter and funding director. My offers are hard offers and are actually underwritten prior to receiving signed contracts back. Nothing pisses me off more than a deal declined at the point of receiving contracts.

I have multiple underwriters with different styles and different guidelines. This let's us compete with every top funder in the industry. See their strengths below:

Underwriter #1: Same-day funding up to $500,000. And allows syndication up to 50%.
Underwriter #2: Only requires DL/VC and COJ scan as stips (actually that's all my underwriters on most deals) .
Underwriter #3: Has been recognized as giving some of the highest approval $ in the industry.
Underwriter #4: Doesn't mind stacking the other underwriters on the same day as they fund!
Underwriter #5: Gets funding wire out within 45 minutes of signed contracts being submitted.