Business Debt Relief Companies - Need Advice From The Forum
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

I don't know whether these debt restructuring companies are good or not, BUT in any case, I know for a fact, that once a merchant defaults, lenders won't fund them again, even if they defaulted with a competitor lender. So it's not that the merchant isn't already in a bad situation when they seek out MCA or loan restructuring. In most cases, it's been my experience that when a merchant is in a situation where they cannot pay the MCA or loan, or that it's eating up all their cash flow, they already tried contacting and negotiating with the lender, and the lender will at the most lower payments maybe 15% for only for a few weeks, which really doesnt help the merchant. So, isn't it better for a merchant, who probably isn't a good negotiater as one of the negotiating lawyers these comanies have working for them, hire one of these companies to lower the burden of their MCA or loan payments by 20-60%, and push that payment out for a much longer period, rather than defaulting altogether?I think what you have to watch out for is restructuring companies that ask for money upfront.
    Last edited by ava712; 09-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.