My leads here at work are thrown from campaign to campaign and the owner thinks i don't know and I'm sick of it n need new leads..he is supposed to be buying new leads next week,..we're changing offices over the weekend to a new building and meanwhile I'm sucking wind n haven't closed a deal in like five weeks now and am at my wit's end........I've been using different sites such as manta and a few others....
I know doctors, and restaurants are good, but nearly impossible to get the owners on the phones.....usually sending emails n it's just eating my time up.....I did auto repair yesterday n got a lot of owners on phone but like i feel like i might as well be dialing out of a phone book,....like yeah i have data to see if its even worth my time,..and then another thing a decent percent of my leads in my dialer have no owner's name......pops up n "Hi,...can I talk to the owner?"
yeah really sounds liek you have a strong relationship with him,..gatekeeper always shuts down....hungry but getting complacent......
Send Halp!!!

~CthulhuHeather