Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
this site seems to be promoting one particular funder who seems to be a paid sponsor.
MCAVet, if you're talking about Rapid, we were honored that their CEO would put in some time to share his knowledge and experience with the community on this site. We aim to have executives from other funders do the same.

Two companies run this board jointly, Capital Stack and Raharney Capital (which is my own company that operates Merchant Processing Resource.) One key difference between this new site and the other mca forums site is that we are trying to be as transparent as possible. We are reinvesting the revenue earned towards marketing efforts to attract an even bigger audience and community.

Capital Stack and I already have independent businesses so the idea of creating a forum to secretly promote some other funder over all the rest wouldn't make sense. I understand that there will always be suspicions of an ulterior motive but I think you'll see as time goes on that this site is being developed to help everyone in general.

Every major executive that wants to join the CEO corner and share, like Jeremy Brown shared will also get an announcement to go along with it. Rapid is probably the 2nd largest MCA funder in the industry and to have him write in his own words about what he believes is pretty cool. I think as others participate in the corner along with him, we're going to have something pretty special. Sure, they might get a lot of attention, but I don't see how that will diminish the conversation on this board.

Anyone can submit a Blog article in the navigation bar above. You'll get a link right back to your website to go with it, so long as it's not overly self-promoting.

We do welcome any feedback of course and everyone should feel free to speak their mind.