Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
You are and were wrong. Not reposting, Go re read it and learn how and when the rules laws were put into place. Big money Happy Hht told you as well.

I am not really here to debate you. Think what you will. I am going to find that ignore button as well. I do not live life to debate strangers, gl to you
Karen, you said the rules were in place before Dodd Frank, but the final rules for the Volcker rule (which you posted) were written and put in place in 2014. You tried to post the FDICs 2014 rules as something that happened before Dodd Frank. It was just an all-around dumb argument. Lmao.

And it was because you piggy backed off what someone else posted - who didn't realize they posted a link proving they were wrong. The problem is: you rarely think for yourself but, instead, latch-on to the dumbest argument being made, without having a personal understanding of the topic matter. I think most on here recognize this and have just been polite in not calling it like it is. But there it is.

This is exemplified by your defense of OF_Funder's moronic behavior on here. Surprising no one.