Newbie needs some more advice.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    No, but most people use .... Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. If you want to find a product or service that is available, do you use Google, or do you wait for someone in boiler room to Cold call you? Lmao.

Even more, what percentage of business owners in need of immediate financing wait around for cold calls? 5%? 3%?

I'll tell you what, please keep focusing on ONLY selling cash advances, and make sure the only way you market is through cold-calling t-shirt shops and the like. The rest of us who don't rely on spam never need to make a cold call, because the people seeking financing call us. And when clients are seeking you out, your firm can focus more on hiring trained financing professionals, and not........salespeople.
    Just posting so it doesn't delete. Anyone can focus on anything. A paper, B, C, D, consolidations, factoring...to each their own.I am staying in my lane and making it replicable so newbies can make money $$.

Some of you think being a salesperson is a bad thing, and Mcas are dirty and THATS why you cant sell and say the things you do.

I am proud to be a salesperson, I lead from the front. I chose this business from the day I wandered onto wall st after graduating college .

Ps My renewals seek me out and 95% took my advice,no stacking, gotta love them.

again gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 09:54 AM.