Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
Good thing I outdebated you so you flipped out instead of me. lol
Karen, coming with her usual strong grammar. What does "flipped out instead of me" mean? Or just projecting again? And no one flipped out but you. You simply made some poorly-informed assertions that were easily fact-checked to be wrong and were called out on it. Apparently, when you are corrected for providing false information, you get upset. Oh well. You were attempting to claim regulations put in place by Dodd Frank were actually in place BEFORE Dodd Frank - which was just dumb. Then, a week later, with your pride still suffering, you decided to resurrect the argument with another poorly-informed assertion but literally posted a link proving your assertion wrong. Sad!

Then, as usual, you latched on to someone else's argument, before that argument was destroyed, too. You're good at parroting things you've heard from others, but not strong at articulating your own case with your own words.

My guess is you'll think twice about debating people on issues you know nothing about again, so as to avoid another embarrassment. But then again, I don't think you can resist a nice long random word salad post.