Newbie needs some more advice.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    HDF and Of Funder cut it out already.

I actually know Of funder and we were joking about the marriage thing because someone(a broker whos feelings were hurt when I closed a sale instead of him) asked us if we were married cause we were bickering once. His name isn't Scott. But we both are single .wink * I will let the DF know if we go
    on a date.
    ( I think he just wants my book of business, or I am going to get his, like a black widow lol )

And HDf is is a nice guy too that I have talked with a few times. Maybe he is Scott pointing the finger at someone else, so noone else thinks he is Scott...hmmm

The next chapter to the novella "Who is Scott" ...kiddinggggin again

Back to the point>> People have theories in sales and I have watched them try them for YEARS, the people who actually PICK UP THE PHONE, get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker, make the person like you and want to listen to you in the first 5-10 seconds, then use sales skills , knowledge and personality on them to prequalify over the phone to see what their situation is. Those people will always make sales..not some nincumpoop 2017 new marketing strategies.

I watched people and businesses fail in the past over and over. Same arguments the sales people and back office.Cold Calling vs New Marketing Strategy 25 years later It gets boring. Dont grade me on my grammer and spelling..its phone presentation skills that matter. And no matter what idea you have or marketing plan , you still have to pick up the phone to close the sale.

We do not use smoke signals.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    HDF and Of Funder cut it out already.

I actually know Of funder and we were joking about the marriage thing because someone(a broker whos feelings were hurt when I closed a sale instead of him) asked us if we were married cause we were bickering once. His name isn't Scott. But we both are single .wink * I will let the DF know if we go
    on a date.
    ( I think he just wants my book of business, or I am going to get his, like a black widow lol )

And HDf is is a nice guy too that I have talked with a few times. Maybe he is Scott pointing the finger at someone else, so noone else thinks he is Scott...hmmm

The next chapter to the novella "Who is Scott" ...kiddinggggin again

Back to the point>> People have theories in sales and I have watched them try them for YEARS, the people who actually PICK UP THE PHONE, get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker, make the person like you and want to listen to you in the first 5-10 seconds, then use sales skills , knowledge and personality on them to prequalify over the phone to see what their situation is. Those people will always make sales..not some nincumpoop 2017 new marketing strategies.

I watched people and businesses fail in the past over and over. Same arguments the sales people and back office.Cold Calling vs New Marketing Strategy 25 years later It gets boring. Dont grade me on my grammer and spelling..its phone presentation skills that matter. And no matter what idea you have or marketing plan , you still have to pick up the phone to close the sale.

We do not use smoke signals.
    this boils it down... people saying they have new inventive ways to make sales and people who cant close sales giving out advice that doesnt work. And someone like me, giving away advice to a stranger, for free. And having people jump me, and other people ( not you hdf to me but you do hate this industry and the people in it at times).

I think people are violent in their reaction because they want to believe in the idea they are selling to themselves and they bet the farm on it and their pride and ego. ***I have been studying the fear of failure and the fear of success for years in an effort to get brokers to make more money in my offices.And for me to push myself to get to 1 million a year personal production( commission), not team level while doing everything else.

Gl with new sales strategies, we can discuss them in 2018 when you have the new 2018 strategy because the 2017 didnt work
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 08:59 AM.