Newbie needs some more advice.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-25-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    West... Again. Unintelligent. I was speaking to a person in sales. Who posted he left the industry a long time ago. Quite obviously DF has many industry insiders who do not sell that offer tremendous value. Most of which provide much more value than someone in sales.

Very poor job attempting to take a snippet or sideways assumption to carve it into something Shawn would take personal offense to. If you are in sales, I hope you use a script, pitch book, or something. If you freelance, you are financially starving with little kiddie attempts like above. Find a mentor and protect yourself.
    You are a special sort of fool.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    West... Again. Unintelligent. I was speaking to a person in sales. Who posted he left the industry a long time ago. Quite obviously DF has many industry insiders who do not sell that offer tremendous value. Most of which provide much more value than someone in sales.

Very poor job attempting to take a snippet or sideways assumption to carve it into something Shawn would take personal offense to. If you are in sales, I hope you use a script, pitch book, or something. If you freelance, you are financially starving with little kiddie attempts like above. Find a mentor and protect yourself.
    First off, why delete the posts? Secondly, buddy, you should relax lol.

Now, you asked me a question and I'll answer it. I left my prior "position" as a one man shop (independent agent for over 10 years) to pursue other opportunities which position me for better growth in the future. This does not mean I "failed", "didn't sell", or anything of the sort, it was seen by me as a form of a "promotion". In terms of my current involvement in the industry, that arrangement is between myself and my Partners.

In addition, your commentary makes absolutely no sense in that if someone was in "sales" and they are no longer selling in the industry, it means they should no longer post on Daily Funder.

Whether you know it or not, that is a verbal swipe at one of the founders of the damn website lol. Just because you used to sell MCA and moved on to other functions, does not mean you "failed", it also does not mean you have no "contributions" to give back to the community. Like one of the founders of this website who moved on from selling MCA to create a centralized educational resource, allowing people within the community to learn, network, and discuss happenings within the space.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-25-2017 at 04:39 PM.