Newbie needs some more advice. - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    Here is a better idea Mr. Tucker. Instead of making your lack of knowledge my problem, call or pm Admin/Sean on Monday to verify who or what I am.
    Are you incapable of speaking for yourself? Why do I need to PM the Admin to ask who you are, when I'm already speaking directly to you?

I actually work all day and it is verifiable.
    Okay and I'm asking who are you? You see how you can address me by my name? I would like to do the same. You have literally spent all day discussing who is fake, phony, and a loser, all behind the "comfort" of an anonymous username. Yet, you had the nerve earlier in the thread to question someone else's "manhood" lol?

If you have something to say and it's the "undeniable truth" as you stated earlier, then you shouldn't need to hide behind a username to say it.

So I will ask you once again, who are you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Can't hide PMs.

OF_Funder
    Member Reputation points: 1808

Re: post on company hiring

Quote Originally Posted by HDF
    Hey Pal, all I do is support the new blood every day. People get in, and stay in this business because of me. You are out of line and can't be more wrong. Get off your high horse and stop judging people. If something I've said hit a nerve, bring it to the table.

OF_Funder: I do not sit on a high horse. I have 3 posts and 2 people contacted on pm in a year. I work for a living.

Transparency is my nerve. How about this. I disclose my employment which is easily verifiable either by contact info or known names that vouch for currently funding high seven figures this month. And I teamviewer you my online bank to show deposit equaling sum just mentioned.

And you do same. And when you do not agree, you then slink back into your negative kardashian trolling hole instead of keyboard bluffing. Yes. Nerve struck. Negative hypocrites creep me out and are destructive to portraying this industry positively so new blood can be properly trained to do well to benefit small businesses in the US.

And if I am wrong about you, I will post on this forum my real face pic with a dildo attached to my forehead via photoshop.
    Last edited by HDF; 02-25-2017 at 09:39 PM.

How's my spelling

Quote Originally Posted by HDF
    Go play your games elsewhere punk. I offered you help, and I explained my position in the business. You want to convince yourself that I am a some sort of a troll - that's your problem. Get lost.
    OF_Funder: Wtf are you to offer ANYONE help. You cannot even help yourself. Hence, the danger of creepy internet people influencing this industry. More directly, you specifically are a danger to this industry. Fraudulent and deceiving people always are.

I told you to not even respond or by keyboard tough guy bluffing his way out of his mole hole. But words is all you have. Go play marbles on the LIE tonight and do every honest hard working person in the industry a favor.

Internet tough guy troll.

Often accuse people of exactly what they themselves are. In this case, a sorry example. But in this case a high profile one...Sad

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-26-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Mr Tucker. Contact Admin/Sean to verify. He is very familiar.

Every post you and your sidekick HDF make just further solidifies the need for additional screening/verification of the forum members. Otherwise creepy trolls like HDF who are not even in this industry come here to out some guy named Scott. Or he comes here to try and peddle members BS leads on PM. Or you play drama queen making repeated requests for something you were already told exactly how to obtain. I am not going to make another mistake and post on this thread.

Enjoy your evening. Because talking to stupid people is stupid...this post also will self-destruct by Monday
    Please explain peddling leads by PM and this scam you are alleging. I can say that I've given Karen data for free at least twice (UCCs that we don't call on). Is that your source? Don't try to paint me as an internet "lead" guy. Everyone in this business should be a sort of lead guy/gal in their own way. Other than that, I respect Karen and enjoy a great rep in this industry. (digging in, not going out)

In addition, I have never met, spoken to, emailed or engaged John Tucker until today via message. And you sir, are totally off the rails.

And you are putting Sean in a tough and unfair spot.
    Last edited by HDF; 02-25-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-26-2017 at 10:55 AM.

I am not going to make another mistake and post on this thread

But you have no self control.

I'm definitely not who you think I am. Throw a name out there. I don't mind. Call me out. What is the scam?

As for Scott, first it was claimed to be a mis-spelling. Now it's "someone named Scott" Is he affiliated with you?

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-26-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Karen37a
    HDF and Of Funder cut it out already.

I actually know Of funder and we were joking about the marriage thing because someone(a broker whos feelings were hurt when I closed a sale instead of him) asked us if we were married cause we were bickering once. His name isn't Scott. But we both are single .wink * I will let the DF know if we go
    on a date.
    ( I think he just wants my book of business, or I am going to get his, like a black widow lol )

And HDf is is a nice guy too that I have talked with a few times. Maybe he is Scott pointing the finger at someone else, so noone else thinks he is Scott...hmmm

The next chapter to the novella "Who is Scott" ...kiddinggggin again

Back to the point>> People have theories in sales and I have watched them try them for YEARS, the people who actually PICK UP THE PHONE, get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker, make the person like you and want to listen to you in the first 5-10 seconds, then use sales skills , knowledge and personality on them to prequalify over the phone to see what their situation is. Those people will always make sales..not some nincumpoop 2017 new marketing strategies.

I watched people and businesses fail in the past over and over. Same arguments the sales people and back office.Cold Calling vs New Marketing Strategy 25 years later It gets boring. Dont grade me on my grammer and spelling..its phone presentation skills that matter. And no matter what idea you have or marketing plan , you still have to pick up the phone to close the sale.

We do not use smoke signals.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Hence the suggestion for additional screening/verification of members. You are an obvious train wreck and now on my ignore list. Best wishes.
    This guy OF Funder is still ranting?

He came on here having never posted before, and declared that everyone on here should prove their identity and should prove they work in the industry in order to post. But when asked to PROVE HIS identity/credentials, he refuses and balks. Again, he's never posted on here, yet starts lecturing about who should post on here, while calling regulars who post on here "trolls".

One reason he claimed that there should be screening, is so as to protect the integrity of the industry -- but that was right before he made an absolute fool of himself and started deleting his posts because he knows those posts made him look foolish, silly, small, inarticulate and barely-literate (no wonder you're so reliant on phone spamming: writing a grammatically-correct sentence isn't your forte). He even writes that the reason for him erasing/editing his posts were because of the "poor portrayal for public." His own words. Doh!

Let's face it: you made an absolute fool of yourself. Deep down you're embarrassed. But there's a always consolation prize for proving yourself to be an absolute dullard/dolt: Karen's immediate attraction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I am totally lost. I am assuming thats because of the deleted posts. So Sean who is this guy ?
    Also what do you consider making money in this industry . 100k? 300k ? 500k or more ? .I feel we all have different numbers on what is considered good or bad.
    Last edited by Michael I; 02-26-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    HDF and Of Funder cut it out already.

I actually know Of funder and we were joking about the marriage thing because someone(a broker whos feelings were hurt when I closed a sale instead of him) asked us if we were married cause we were bickering once. His name isn't Scott. But we both are single .wink * I will let the DF know if we go
    on a date.
    ( I think he just wants my book of business, or I am going to get his, like a black widow lol )

And HDf is is a nice guy too that I have talked with a few times. Maybe he is Scott pointing the finger at someone else, so noone else thinks he is Scott...hmmm

The next chapter to the novella "Who is Scott" ...kiddinggggin again

Back to the point>> People have theories in sales and I have watched them try them for YEARS, the people who actually PICK UP THE PHONE, get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker, make the person like you and want to listen to you in the first 5-10 seconds, then use sales skills , knowledge and personality on them to prequalify over the phone to see what their situation is. Those people will always make sales..not some nincumpoop 2017 new marketing strategies.

I watched people and businesses fail in the past over and over. Same arguments the sales people and back office.Cold Calling vs New Marketing Strategy 25 years later It gets boring. Dont grade me on my grammer and spelling..its phone presentation skills that matter. And no matter what idea you have or marketing plan , you still have to pick up the phone to close the sale.

We do not use smoke signals.
    this boils it down... people saying they have new inventive ways to make sales and people who cant close sales giving out advice that doesnt work. And someone like me, giving away advice to a stranger, for free. And having people jump me, and other people ( not you hdf to me but you do hate this industry and the people in it at times).

I think people are violent in their reaction because they want to believe in the idea they are selling to themselves and they bet the farm on it and their pride and ego. ***I have been studying the fear of failure and the fear of success for years in an effort to get brokers to make more money in my offices.And for me to push myself to get to 1 million a year personal production( commission), not team level while doing everything else.

Gl with new sales strategies, we can discuss them in 2018 when you have the new 2018 strategy because the 2017 didnt work
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Good thing I outdebated you so you flipped out instead of me. lol
    Karen, coming with her usual strong grammar. What does "flipped out instead of me" mean? Or just projecting again? And no one flipped out but you. You simply made some poorly-informed assertions that were easily fact-checked to be wrong and were called out on it. Apparently, when you are corrected for providing false information, you get upset. Oh well. You were attempting to claim regulations put in place by Dodd Frank were actually in place BEFORE Dodd Frank - which was just dumb. Then, a week later, with your pride still suffering, you decided to resurrect the argument with another poorly-informed assertion but literally posted a link proving your assertion wrong. Sad!

Then, as usual, you latched on to someone else's argument, before that argument was destroyed, too. You're good at parroting things you've heard from others, but not strong at articulating your own case with your own words.

My guess is you'll think twice about debating people on issues you know nothing about again, so as to avoid another embarrassment. But then again, I don't think you can resist a nice long random word salad post.

Karen37a
    West Coast. Issac Posted something and I kinda High Fived him and then you jumped all over me with nonsense.. Cause I know you wouldnt direct those comments to someone who has actual power.

you lost the debate, You are wrong. Get over it.

Ps. I have a 160IQ and I do not care to check my speed tying, we are not being graded. Did you ever think that my french manicure and fake fingernails hamper my typing ability ?u

Happy and those guys you debated control a massive amount of financial firms and money. The only thing you did was make them want to give me more money .Thanks lol

Ps. The book smart people don't make it in sales, get out while you can.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Back to the point>> People have theories in sales and I have watched them try them for YEARS, the people who actually PICK UP THE PHONE, get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker, make the person like you and want to listen to you in the first 5-10 seconds, then use sales skills , knowledge and personality on them to prequalify over the phone to see what their situation is. Those people will always make sales..n[B]ot some nincumpoop 2017 new marketiing strategy. We do not use smoke signals.
    No, but most people use .... Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. If you want to find a product or service that is available, do you use Google, or do you wait for someone in boiler room to Cold call you? Lmao.

Even more, what percentage of business owners in need of immediate financing wait around for cold calls? 5%? 3%?

I'll tell you what, please keep focusing on ONLY selling cash advances, and make sure the only way you market is through cold-calling t-shirt shops and the like. The rest of us who don't rely on spam never need to make a cold call, because the people seeking financing call us. And when clients are seeking you out, your firm can focus more on hiring trained financing professionals, and not........salespeople.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 02-26-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Karen37a
    LoL

Exaccttyyy my point.

Ps most of my salespeople and referrals come from ex mortgage brokers, stockbrokers, accountants ,cpas visa /mastercard processing companies or Isos .Birds of a feather. Ive been doing this( Financial services not mcas) too long, those are the only friends I have.

Oh yeah . I took in 4 failed iso shops, the few brokers that survived.t

And that might be YOUR strategy, but a new broker entering into this industry cannot duplicate it, so you can never have new brokers.They will never make money,unless you feed them leads at 1%2% like a beggar

Dont bs the bsser who invented the bs. That is a failed business model for top producers. You looking for people who want money TODAY is the reason I am in business, keep doing it and keep teaching it.

I am not going to train you on how to cultivate leads or brokers. Gl with whatever you are doing. I do hope you make millions.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    No, but most people use .... Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. If you want to find a product or service that is available, do you use Google, or do you wait for someone in boiler room to Cold call you? Lmao.

Even more, what percentage of business owners in need of immediate financing wait around for cold calls? 5%? 3%?

I'll tell you what, please keep focusing on ONLY selling cash advances, and make sure the only way you market is through cold-calling t-shirt shops and the like. The rest of us who don't rely on spam never need to make a cold call, because the people seeking financing call us. And when clients are seeking you out, your firm can focus more on hiring trained financing professionals, and not........salespeople.
    Just posting so it doesn't delete. Anyone can focus on anything. A paper, B, C, D, consolidations, factoring...to each their own.I am staying in my lane and making it replicable so newbies can make money $$.

Some of you think being a salesperson is a bad thing, and Mcas are dirty and THATS why you cant sell and say the things you do.

I am proud to be a salesperson, I lead from the front. I chose this business from the day I wandered onto wall st after graduating college .

Ps My renewals seek me out and 95% took my advice,no stacking, gotta love them.

again gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 09:54 AM.

West Coast. Issac Posted something and I kinda High Fived him and then you jumped all over me with nonsense.. Cause I know you wouldnt direct those comments to someone who has actual power.
    Issaac simply posted a link. You made a wrong assertion (which anyone in finance or following politics knew was a wrong assertion) and I simply corrected you. It was at that point where you attempted to prove that the Volcker rule didn't actually prevent banks from using depositor money to use on risky bets, and to prove it you said "see, these protections were already in place" and posted a link to the Volcker rules implementation in 2014. Real smart! Lol.

Listen, if you provide poor/false information on a public forum, people are going to correct you. And they should. Maybe you aren't used to that. So rather than playing victim, make sure the info you provide is accurate or you'll be challenged.

Karen37a
    You are and were wrong. Not reposting, Go re read it and learn how and when the rules laws were put into place. Big money Happy Hht told you as well.

I am not really here to debate you. Think what you will. I am going to find that ignore button as well. I do not live life to debate strangers, gl to you
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 09:48 AM.

You are and were wrong. Not reposting, Go re read it and learn how and when the rules laws were put into place. Big money Happy Hht told you as well.

I am not really here to debate you. Think what you will. I am going to find that ignore button as well. I do not live life to debate strangers, gl to you
    Before you go Karen, I am just curious if you condone "Scott's" behavior.

You know, the trolling, bullying, wishing people dead, slander etc. Hit and run false allegations then deleting and retreating? Are you on board with that?
    Last edited by HDF; 02-26-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Karen, you said the rules were in place before Dodd Frank, but the final rules for the Volcker rule (which you posted) were written and put in place in 2014. You tried to post the FDICs 2014 rules as something that happened before Dodd Frank. It was just an all-around dumb argument. Lmao.

And it was because you piggy backed off what someone else posted - who didn't realize they posted a link proving they were wrong. The problem is: you rarely think for yourself but, instead, latch-on to the dumbest argument being made, without having a personal understanding of the topic matter. I think most on here recognize this and have just been polite in not calling it like it is. But there it is.

This is exemplified by your defense of OF_Funder's moronic behavior on here. Surprising no one.

Karen37a
    I will find this iggy button.

You stated years on doody frank I told you it was blank and laws and rules added along the way.

You don't know the difference between paid in capital, fdic, grandmas bank account, speculative or speculation..yet you try to lecture me on grammar...semantics.

You did not realize you were debating people who are and were in compliance for securities for money and a big Trader. massive money trading daily lol.

I told OF and Hdf to stop, I am sure he gets tired of the bull**** gang mentality you and 3 others have. Were you bullied in high school?Get over it . You were wrong, and you are wrong on your business marketing strategy. , wasted time.

Again. Gl Hope you make millions. Will you still be on DF all day and night , all the thru the weekends when you do get that $$$$? I went to dinner last night, going out now as well. Leave the house and get some sun, its good for you.

I know you will have to respond with your massive word salad posts.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-26-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Karen, you're just repeating the same word salad statements you've used before that you copied from another commenter. It's dumb. You are literally arguing against something that is incredibly well-known and only you seem to deny. Dodd Frank prevented depositor money from being used on risky bets, as they could before the Volcker rule. There's nothing to debate. Yet here you are trying to. And it's because you don't even understand the basics.