Newbie needs some more advice. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Karen37a
    For the newbie asking the original question. Welcome to Sales ! Welcome to the industry See you at the top....

Imagine a 150k advance with 10 brokers pulling on it...

who gets the sale?....

me that's who, who put this thing together , me that's who, who do I trust , Me...T.Montana

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    Commenting on something a cell phone "auto-corrected" and ignoring the fact that you need a mentor to present yourself in public or sales.... pretty much makes it conclusive. Scram.
    How is this coherent?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    For the newbie asking the original question. Welcome to Sales ! Welcome to the industry See you at the top....

Imagine a 150k advance with 10 brokers pulling on it...

who gets the sale?....

me that's who, who put this thing together , me that's who, who do I trust , Me...T.Montana
    I'd recommend they look at marketing from 2017 standards. Business owners in-need of financing aren't waiting around for cold-callers selling cash advances.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

West... Again. Unintelligent. I was speaking to a person in sales. Who posted he left the industry a long time ago. Quite obviously DF has many industry insiders who do not sell that offer tremendous value. Most of which provide much more value than someone in sales.

Very poor job attempting to take a snippet or sideways assumption to carve it into something Shawn would take personal offense to. If you are in sales, I hope you use a script, pitch book, or something. If you freelance, you are financially starving with little kiddie attempts like above. Find a mentor and protect yourself.
    You are a special sort of fool.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I'd recommend they look at marketing from 2017 standards. Business owners in-need of financing aren't waiting around for cold-callers selling cash advances.
    And you nailed it.

jotucker1983
    West... Again. Unintelligent. I was speaking to a person in sales. Who posted he left the industry a long time ago. Quite obviously DF has many industry insiders who do not sell that offer tremendous value. Most of which provide much more value than someone in sales.

Very poor job attempting to take a snippet or sideways assumption to carve it into something Shawn would take personal offense to. If you are in sales, I hope you use a script, pitch book, or something. If you freelance, you are financially starving with little kiddie attempts like above. Find a mentor and protect yourself.
    First off, why delete the posts? Secondly, buddy, you should relax lol.

Now, you asked me a question and I'll answer it. I left my prior "position" as a one man shop (independent agent for over 10 years) to pursue other opportunities which position me for better growth in the future. This does not mean I "failed", "didn't sell", or anything of the sort, it was seen by me as a form of a "promotion". In terms of my current involvement in the industry, that arrangement is between myself and my Partners.

In addition, your commentary makes absolutely no sense in that if someone was in "sales" and they are no longer selling in the industry, it means they should no longer post on Daily Funder.

Whether you know it or not, that is a verbal swipe at one of the founders of the damn website lol. Just because you used to sell MCA and moved on to other functions, does not mean you "failed", it also does not mean you have no "contributions" to give back to the community. Like one of the founders of this website who moved on from selling MCA to create a centralized educational resource, allowing people within the community to learn, network, and discuss happenings within the space.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-25-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Karen37a
    Anyone want to come to my office and see me and my top brokers cold call off of UCCs and close sales on a bet $$ ??Bring money.

It can be a daily funder experiment.I can get 5 leads on 30-50 dials, and 20 leads close 1.I can do it..and Ive done it over and over and over on many bets..gets tiring. Think what you will.I know this a waste of time.
    ( and I do not do 3rd 4th positions etc, did a 3rd once for an emergency)

People have to live in their excuse ridden world..get back to the backdoor fighting, blah blah regulation

Think what you will. That's the difference between top closers and the guys who cant make it.

I need to make it myself to complete stability/coasting or die trying...see you soon. Let me know if you bet
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-25-2017 at 04:57 PM.

This is terrific.

This guy is worried about trolls and poor reflections on the industry. Has a real soft spot for the "excited new blood" looking to enter. Meanwhile he can't help but represent himself (the industry) as the exact parody of what outsiders think of it.

So this guy is fighting against trolls? He trolled the hell out of me on PM. Says I have multiple aliases. Told me how well he does and wanted to compare financials. Says he's smarter than us, yet looks the fool the more he types. Then deletes.

So worried about the poor impressionable youngsters yet sits (his word) "lurking" in the weeds only to produce this drivel.

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-25-2017 at 06:35 PM.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    This is terrific.

This guy is worried about trolls and poor reflections on the industry. Has a real soft spot for the "excited new blood" looking to enter. Meanwhile he can't help but represent himself (the industry) as the exact parody of what outsiders think of it.

So this guy is fighting against trolls? He trolled the hell out of me on PM. Says I have multiple aliases. Told me how well he does and wanted to compare financials. Says he's smarter than us, yet looks the fool the more he types. Then deletes.

So worried about the poor impressionable youngsters yet sits (his word) "lurking" in the weeds only to produce this drivel.
    You took the words right out of my mouth lol! I don't like to discuss PMs, but for the life of me, OF_Funder needs to go relax and have a beer for goodness sakes

jotucker1983
    OF_Funder,

No dude, I don't want your "cell" so you can "tell me" more about how awesome you are. If you are so awesome then go out and enjoy the weekend, and stop blowing up my PMs

HDF. How much have you originated in loans this calendar year? Last six months? If the answers are zero and zero because you do not work in this industry.... join a different forum and discuss whether to hold the mayo or hold the lettuce in your new endeavor. Providing additional profile screening/verification on this site would hopefully eliminate some of the trolls who are "not really a doctor. But I play one on the internet".
    Enough that you and your kind don't intimidate me nor impress me. And, believe it or not, I actually try to help people rather than bully and try to defend turf you don't own.

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-25-2017 at 08:57 PM.

HDF. Ok. So it is zero and zero. Trying to scam people into buying leads from you in PM does not count. Go play on the McDonald's forum and debate whether somebody should hold your pickle or hold your lettuce.
    Wow. Please describe the scam. We don't generally sell leads.

Rather than even entertain your demented musings, let's get to the issue of why you are stalking people. It will make sense soon. First: Your full name one letter at a time. I'll start:
    S

C.................

Karen37a
    OF Funder.... I guess you ignored my marriage proposal lol...

omg I missed a sale...

Newbie needs some more advice.

Karen. I am sorry for not responding sooner. You actually seem like you are in this industry. Have a stake in it. Working hard and successful. Not disgruntled.

Of course I will be honored to marry you. If in sales, there is nothing sexier than a self confident female closer.

sco

Karen37a
    DF Marriage yeah...lets celebrate no more fighting..dont divorce me when I out close you

Im off to dinner with another man...im stacking
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-25-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by ericempire View Post
    So cutting to the chase, I have a pretty good understand of the MCA business, but lack experience and so I turn to you. I reached out to a merchant who has amazing bank statements, but has 7 positions and instead wants to consolidate 150K. Can anyone point me in the right direction, if possible, as far as a lender who would be willing to do this. Thanks in advance!
    I have seen a lot of files that have multiple positions and are not necessarily 'over leveraged' or a 'waste of time'. Consider a car dealership that brings in 1 million+ a month, and no one is willing to offer more than $25k at a time, often the ISO will bring together multiple offers of 25k each. The merchant now has 5+ positions but the total debt is still less than 20% of its monthly sales gross.

Bottom line- if there's enough room in the daily cash flow to nicely afford another position, some funders will still offer something, even with 8 positions.

scot

jotucker1983
    It just exposes fake trolls not even in the industry coming here to assuage their reality. Hence the original post that I made suggesting additional screening/verification of forum members who post. Which would "help" people who use this site as a valued resource.
    Okay, so how about we do this....

This entire forum knows who I am (because of my post history and also because I've never been anonymous, as my name, company, and direct contact info has always been in my signature).....but who are you?

You mentioned to me in PM that you would give me your contact information, why would you only do that through PM if you are this "person" that wants to provide such valued resources to the forum? Why wouldn't you provide your identity, name, company name, and direct contact information publicly so that people from "the forum" could reach out to you?

So with that being said, once again OF_Funder, who are you?
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-25-2017 at 07:59 PM.

He can't John. For many reasons, but he just can't. And I actually might not out him despite his out of control behavior and slander. There is a lot on this prick's plate, and as usual, his type can't contain themselves.

I will say this however. Since he fancies himself as such a big shot and above it all, he challenged me to show financial information, and if he lost (his own idea not mine in PM) he'd post a picture of himself with a dildo attached to his head.

Well, in his position, he damn better have more cash flowing than a hard working guy like me who has a different view on things. However I was flattered that he'd even consider taking the dildo out of his ass for a short while anyway.

Last edited by OF_Funder; 02-26-2017 at 10:56 AM.

scott