Trucking Co. needs $350 - 500k LOC - Over $4mil/yr. Clean banks.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Trucking Co. needs $350 - 500k LOC - Over $4mil/yr. Clean banks.

I've got a trucking co. that is looking for a line of credit of between $350 - 500k. They currently have a sizable A/R funding, but now want the flexibility of a LOC. No MCA. Banks are very clean, with no NSFs or negative days, and healthy deposits averaging around $295k/mo. for the past 4 months. ~700 FICO. My main guys don't do LOC for trucking, so here I am. Direct lenders please.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by WeFundIt View Post
    I've got a trucking co. that is looking for a line of credit of between $350 - 500k. They currently have a sizable A/R funding, but now want the flexibility of a LOC. No MCA. Banks are very clean, with no NSFs or negative days, and healthy deposits averaging around $295k/mo. for the past 4 months. ~700 FICO. My main guys don't do LOC for trucking, so here I am. Direct lenders please.
    We fundit, the A/R financing most likely is a revolving line of credit secured by an all asset lien that will nor subordinate to a additional lender. The reason it's called a line is because the amount that may be borrowed increases and decreases as the amount of collateral (A/R) varies. Is this the structure you are looking for?
    A few questions please:
    how large is their A/R line of credit and is it from their bank?
    Do they have any other assets they can secure a new line with?

Bob
    rshaw@ironhorsecredit.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

I am a direct funder and fund a lot of trucking companies.

We do not provide a formal LOC, but a lot of clients treat us like one, taking funding, paying it down/off for discounts, then funding again as they grow.

I'd need to see net monthly income in the $40k-$60k range to pre-qualify for$350k - $500k, which is within the norm for trucking industry margins.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Quote Originally Posted by WeFundIt View Post
    Florida?

Yes, Florida.

I thought so - I know the deal well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Skytop View Post
    Skytop,

We are based in Florida. I don't typically chase trucking deals because everyone and their dog's uncle does them. Since they are a Florida Company, I would be happy to take a look. We offer factoring and asset based lines of credit. We are owned by a bank here in Florida so the client might have the ability to move around the credit suite at our Company. If they don't qualify for a bank LOC, I know for sure they will love our non-bank products. Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com 561-623-1872 We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast National Bank. Seacoast is one of the largest publicly traded Florida based banks.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Skytop,

We are based in Florida. I don't typically chase trucking deals because everyone and their dog's uncle does them. Since they are a Florida Company, I would be happy to take a look. We offer factoring and asset based lines of credit. We are owned by a bank here in Florida so the client might have the ability to move around the credit suite at our Company. If they don't qualify for a bank LOC, I know for sure they will love our non-bank products. Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com 561-623-1872 We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast National Bank. Seacoast is one of the largest publicly traded Florida based banks.
    Kevin thanks for reaching out - I think WeFundIt is the one you are trying to reach, I didn't make this thread I just noted that I'm very familiar with the merchant, his business etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Kevin thanks for reaching out - I think WeFundIt is the one you are trying to reach, I didn't make this thread I just noted that I'm very familiar with the merchant, his business etc.
    Ha! Sorry about that!!! WeFundIt....Please give me a ring if you think it makes sense.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Thanks for the response, but I doubt that you do. For starters, this client is almost virgin, they haven't been shopped. Furthermore, there's what, a good couple hundreds of trucking companies in FL, any one of which could fit the very meager profile that I offered?

Sure thing, Kevin. I'll buzz you in the morning.

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

We Fund It,

We can entertain structuring a LOC for this borrower with real estate (commercial / residential). We also have the ability to structure a 4-year term loan. Let me know if you would like to have a conversation.

Sean
    LiftForward
    sean@liftforward.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

WeFundit,

In the event Kevin's group can't wrap around this one, reach out to me.. We can likely secure the LOC you request swiftly..

RG

Did you get this deal done? I am with Alliance Funding Group. We are an industry leader in equipment financing and working capital. I can quote as low or lower than traditional banks. I would appreciate the opportunity to prove that to you. We have a simple credit app and can get you a quote the same day. Please contact me.

http://alliancefunds.com/
    wsmith@alliancefunds.com

Thanks,
    Will Smith
    Did you get this deal done? I am with Alliance Funding Group. We are an industry leader in equipment financing and working capital. I can quote as low or lower than traditional banks. I would appreciate the opportunity to prove that to you. We have a simple credit app and can get you a quote the same day. Please contact me.

http://alliancefunds.com/
    wsmith@alliancefunds.com

Thanks,
    Will Smith