We were just offered an opportunity to receive a contract for a combination payroll/debit card processing system for potentially 45,000 employees.

We would set up everything on a turnkey bass which we would have in place within 90 days.

The contact would be with a major international company based out of Asia that contracts for employees who are paid in cash. There would be two parts to the contract, one would be to establish an account for the employee and issue a joint visa or master card to the employee who would use the card wherever they are and for the family member to use the same card with a different number to access funds in their home country.

The second part of the contract would be at the place of employment or nearby an ATM machine that would be able to accept cash deposits.

Technically speaking to be able to implement the two parts is not all that difficult, it’s just takes a bit of time to coordinate the logistics and coordinate the data base management and related issues, etc.

For the use of $45,000.00 in cash for the 90 days, we would pay a flat 25% yield which would be $11,250.00.

Within a few days of receiving the cash, I would head to Asia with the first stop being Hong Kong.

I would estimate that within about 30 days from my arrival, we will have the contract in place which we will have written in such a way so that it can be legally viewed as a purchase order and thus qualify for purchase order financing so that we can obtain larger dollars.

We have a company on standby that will finance the contract as a purchase order.

So the deal is very simple.

Receive $ 45,000.00 in cash.

Go to Asia.

Finalize the negotiations on the contract.

Receive the contract.

Finance the contract.

Pay back the $ 45,000.00 plus the $ 11,250.00

Obviously there is work to do between the steps noted above. We will make it happen.

A confidentiality agreement is required.

We love to pay referral fees from cash received. We respect relationships, deal directly with our principal counterparties, do all of the work to make the deal happen. Send an email to mayeretkin@gmail.com

Please visit and join our group http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Banks...nities-3919637

Have a great day!

Mayer Etkin