$30MM+ Per year Healthcare business
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

$30MM+ Per year Healthcare business

I am looking for a Unitranche lender to get consolidation or cash flow infusion of $750,000 within the next seven days. This healthcare business is strong and government backed, 70% of its business it bills to Medicare. With a payroll of almost $1 million every two weeks and new contracts rolling in the door at an accelerated rate, cash flow is needed to consolidate debt, open up more cash flow, as well as provide funds needed. I have everything that you need to verify your validate. Does anyone know of any companies work for our own any companies that could provide a quick financing solution?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

What does their A/R look like?
    ---
    Bill Doody
    Round Table Financial
    Business Development Officer
    bill@rtfinancialgroup.com
    C: (949) 444-3346

www.rtfinancialgroup.com

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by WhoElse? View Post
    I am looking for a Unitranche lender to get consolidation or cash flow infusion of $750,000 within the next seven days. This healthcare business is strong and government backed, 70% of its business it bills to Medicare. With a payroll of almost $1 million every two weeks and new contracts rolling in the door at an accelerated rate, cash flow is needed to consolidate debt, open up more cash flow, as well as provide funds needed. I have everything that you need to verify your validate. Does anyone know of any companies work for our own any companies that could provide a quick financing solution?
    Are you restricted to an Advance or open to a secured loan?
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@ironhorsecredit.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quick financing in 7 days that may be limited to MCA. If they want a LOC we have sources that go $1M up but takes 3-5 week
    Last edited by omegafund; 02-10-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Excellent. I have an aging report... The are scheduled to do $35MM this year

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

AR aging is a part of the piece but it is a matter of what has historically been collected. Insurance Billing and actual Collections can be very different.

What is the best way to reach you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

I know Ben and I know similar folks in that space... Should there be the need for others lmk

We can get this done at Strategic. PM me.

jcostigan@sfscapital.com
    John Costigan

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

This is our specialty - large fundings in a quick manner with fewest stips.

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

WhoElse,

If this request is still on the table, we would like to offer financing options for the business. Typically, we will lend up to $1M+ within 3-5 business days, but does require real estate (commercial / residential). The financials are strong enough to achieve what the borrower is requesting.

If we can be of any assistance or would like to discuss, give me a call directly.

Sean
    LiftForward
    sean@liftforward.com