Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
Thank you for the update Mikem. To confirm an iso sent it to an iso who sent it to an iso, who may or may not have sent it to another iso. Does not really surprise me that someone is getting screwed here. Fundor you obviously have no clue what you are doing and need to start looking for a job in a different industry. It amazes me how people like fundor are able to be in this industry.
I feel bad for the merchant on how many credit pulls he must have got from filling out one app.
Syd I can understand if you are getting screwed from some other iso that you can not pay this iso. Also, be careful that if you do pay mikem that fundor will not also come after you for the money.
I don't believe there is any issue in co-brokering a deal. Fact is we monetize a nice amount of dead files for our ISO's . The ISO that got paid (and we know he got paid) works very close with Syd. He's not stiffing him. If Syd pays Mikem, Mikem pays Fundor, it's really that simple. We are not MCA scum. We don't think that having a few people on a deal means those people shouldn't get paid. We've done it for tougher deals many times successfully.