Micro deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Thank you for the update Mikem. To confirm an iso sent it to an iso who sent it to an iso, who may or may not have sent it to another iso. Does not really surprise me that someone is getting screwed here. Fundor you obviously have no clue what you are doing and need to start looking for a job in a different industry. It amazes me how people like fundor are able to be in this industry.
    I feel bad for the merchant on how many credit pulls he must have got from filling out one app.
    Syd I can understand if you are getting screwed from some other iso that you can not pay this iso. Also, be careful that if you do pay mikem that fundor will not also come after you for the money.
    I don't believe there is any issue in co-brokering a deal. Fact is we monetize a nice amount of dead files for our ISO's . The ISO that got paid (and we know he got paid) works very close with Syd. He's not stiffing him. If Syd pays Mikem, Mikem pays Fundor, it's really that simple. We are not MCA scum. We don't think that having a few people on a deal means those people shouldn't get paid. We've done it for tougher deals many times successfully.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

[QUOTE=mikem;80864]I don't believe there is any issue in co-brokering a deal. Fact is we monetize a nice amount of dead files for our ISO's . The ISO that got paid (and we know he got paid) works very close with Syd. He's not stiffing him. If Syd pays Mikem, Mikem pays Fundor, it's really that simple. We are not MCA scum. We don't think that having a few people on a deal means those people shouldn't get paid. We've done it for tougher deals many times successfully.[/QUO
    I do not think there is any issue in co brokering with an iso that is better connected. I have used someone on this forum to help do a land deal which i knew nothing about.
    case that will be OK is fundor sends to mikem who funds it with lender. Lender pays mikem who takes a cut and then pays fundor.
    case that happened and is BAD is fundor sends to mikem who sends to syd who sends to another iso who then funds it with a lender. Chances are that since the middle iso had no clue they were sending it to other iso, they sent it all out to a bunch of people also.
    Please tell me the one who funded the high risk deal was yellowstone ,knight ,mantis or some other well known funder. I will not be able to stop laughing for days.