Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
I was involved with this deal. I was working on it with Fundor through Syd.

Syd is not a TOTAL scam. He pays commissions when he feels like it. On this deal he didn't pay one red cent. It was a very large commission.

I do not believe that Syd is a funder. He has sent us some contracts on his paper but somehow it always gets "killed by funding" for some BS reason.

Bottom line is he received a large commission that was supposed to come to us and he's been stalling for a month and half now.

Lastly, he works off another ISO's platform. That ISO is on this forum as well. That ISO is assisting him with this. I do not want to publicize his name just yet. Figured I"ll give him a SHORT while to resolve.

Get the popcorn out.
Thank you for the update Mikem. To confirm an iso sent it to an iso who sent it to an iso, who may or may not have sent it to another iso. Does not really surprise me that someone is getting screwed here. Fundor you obviously have no clue what you are doing and need to start looking for a job in a different industry. It amazes me how people like fundor are able to be in this industry.
I feel bad for the merchant on how many credit pulls he must have got from filling out one app.
Syd I can understand if you are getting screwed from some other iso that you can not pay this iso. Also, be careful that if you do pay mikem that fundor will not also come after you for the money.