Quote Originally Posted by SydCapital View Post
Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow; also, we don't originate internally or market directly to merchants, so our web presence has been low on the priority list. All that really matters is how we put out our money, how we collect, and how we treat the people who send us deals. Basic site should be finished shortly.
No, that's not ALL that matters. There's a ton of fraud going on in the industry with deals getting stolen, merchant's information being stolen, and all types of other shady activities. You need to properly identify and represent yourself in this marketplace to be taken seriously.

Also if you don't originate internally, then how are you a direct funder/lender?

- How much volume have you already done? I'm not going to publish that information. Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.
What does "not much" mean? And why don't you want to release your volumes? How am I as a prospective broker to your company going to know that you have the experience, platforms, people, and technology to HANDLE a deal flow if you haven't actually HANDLED deal flow before?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up? I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry
And I don't work for the telephone company, but my office has a telephone line. What kind of answer is this? You really believe in 2017 that not having ANY Google presence is funny? Your telephone number doesn't even come up under your business name when doing a Google Search. You think that's funny?

In short, you might not like our website, you might question whether we are non-compliant with statutory filing requirements (we are not), and you might have any number of other questions or concerns about our company. We'll do our best to provide you with the answers you are looking for, but there's a limit to how much we can (or should be expected to) publish publicly.
You can't be damn serious lol.