Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
How many positions do you go out?
We have no fixed limit

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
Quick questions:

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished?

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker?

- How much volume have you already done?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up?

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...nSearch/ByName

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished? Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow; also, we don't originate internally or market directly to merchants, so our web presence has been low on the priority list. All that really matters is how we put out our money, how we collect, and how we treat the people who send us deals. Basic site should be finished shortly.

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker? We are most definitely a direct funder.

- How much volume have you already done? I'm not going to publish that information. Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up? I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? Our company is not domesticated in the state of Florida.