Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 88

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    How many positions do you go out?
    We have no fixed limit

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Quick questions:

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished?

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker?

- How much volume have you already done?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up?

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...nSearch/ByName

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished? Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow; also, we don't originate internally or market directly to merchants, so our web presence has been low on the priority list. All that really matters is how we put out our money, how we collect, and how we treat the people who send us deals. Basic site should be finished shortly.

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker? We are most definitely a direct funder.

- How much volume have you already done? I'm not going to publish that information. Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up? I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? Our company is not domesticated in the state of Florida.
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Quote Originally Posted by SydCapital View Post
    Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.
    Translation:

We don't have any material experience, especially around servicing and collections, but we have a lot of OPM that we are going to blow through while we try to learn.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

jotucker1983
    Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow; also, we don't originate internally or market directly to merchants, so our web presence has been low on the priority list. All that really matters is how we put out our money, how we collect, and how we treat the people who send us deals. Basic site should be finished shortly.
    No, that's not ALL that matters. There's a ton of fraud going on in the industry with deals getting stolen, merchant's information being stolen, and all types of other shady activities. You need to properly identify and represent yourself in this marketplace to be taken seriously.

Also if you don't originate internally, then how are you a direct funder/lender?

- How much volume have you already done? I'm not going to publish that information. Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.
    What does "not much" mean? And why don't you want to release your volumes? How am I as a prospective broker to your company going to know that you have the experience, platforms, people, and technology to HANDLE a deal flow if you haven't actually HANDLED deal flow before?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up? I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry
    And I don't work for the telephone company, but my office has a telephone line. What kind of answer is this? You really believe in 2017 that not having ANY Google presence is funny? Your telephone number doesn't even come up under your business name when doing a Google Search. You think that's funny?

In short, you might not like our website, you might question whether we are non-compliant with statutory filing requirements (we are not), and you might have any number of other questions or concerns about our company. We'll do our best to provide you with the answers you are looking for, but there's a limit to how much we can (or should be expected to) publish publicly.
    You can't be damn serious lol.