Quote Originally Posted by SydCapital View Post
My friend, don't you have deals to close, or at least something remotely more productive to do with your time than surf the SunBiz website and try to poke holes in our business?
I'm not a jobber hammering phones. I'm aware of SOS requirements because that's my job as a guy that underwrites credit. The only "research" I had to do was find the statutory language. This didn't take me as long as you assume.

We are well aware of what the legal requirements are for our company, and I assure you we're in full compliance thereof.
Then why, as asked above, isn't your business registered as a foreign limited partnership with FL SOS as is required?

But we don't have time to keep responding to nonsense all day.
Yet here you are...

Look, you are clearly defensive and wish people would just shut up and send you business. Myself, and some other folks here, underwrite businesses for a living and part of that is making sure people are in legal compliance and generally on the up and up. Your website, your lack of SOS registration, and various other things you've said here are a cause for legitimate concern and risk signals that your operation isn't ready for primetime. You are asking that people here refer you their customers, which in almost all instances are the owner's sole source of income/livelihood. You are asking people to send you highly sensitive business and personal information that is easily used for identity theft or other avenues of abuse. You're not asking for them to refer people to your pizza shop.