Micro deals - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    See this: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...-forum-conduct

The forum is not a place to accuse other people of being scumbags. Sorry. Please deal with it off the forum.
    The work was done, my Pm's are exploding and these guys are done. Thanks!

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stippt View Post
    Are we allowed to post here regarding unpaid commissions?
    The best course of action for a commission dispute is to hire an attorney to review your ISO agreement and pursue legally.

The best course of action for a commission dispute is to hire an attorney to review your ISO agreement and pursue legally.
    So what is going on with the ML bashing? Same day same time?! WTF? Is this Russia..KGB maybe?

I am aware of that course of action. I asked if posts regarding unpaid commissions are allowed here. If they are, I will continue to do so. Also, aren't you struck by what's conspicuous by its absence? The lack of a denial by Syd/BFF of mikem's and my claims speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    So what is going on with the ML bashing? Same day same time?! WTF? Is this Russia..KGB maybe?
    Maybe DF didn't hear from ML's lawyers as (I assume) they did from Syd/BFF's.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Wait stippt is the original ? this get better. stippt to fundor to mike to syd to the funder .All aboard the co brokering train, how many more was there. Stippt I am in the holidays spirit, pm me and i will help you out with lenders and funders, Even if no one screwed you here that many iso, you would have probably lost half your commission on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Wait stippt is the original ? this get better. stippt to fundor to mike to syd to the funder .All aboard the co brokering train, how many more was there. Stippt I am in the holidays spirit, pm me and i will help you out with lenders and funders, Even if no one screwed you here that many iso, you would have probably lost half your commission on the way.
    Different usernames (and llc's) doesnt mean different companies bro. Keep trying though.

Completely disagree but OK.

Public blasting and reaching out to their funders and kiling their network is the best route.

Funders usually despise double funding and probably wouldnt want to do business with ex-cons. I'm not saying that they are ex-cons but just saying funders wouldnt want to do biz with ex-cons. So hypothetically speaking, if a co-broker held your commission and he was an ex-con, that would go a long way.

Maybe DF didn't hear from ML's lawyers as (I assume) they did from Syd/BFF's.
    Who is BFF?

Quote Originally Posted by allpaper View Post
    Who is BFF?
    BFF is Bizfundingfinder.com. He posts here under the name Scott Goldman. His full name is Geoffrey Scott Goldman. He and his brother, Jonathan (whom I believe runs Syd Capital), are felons, having been convicted of fraud in 2011. Since being paroled they got into the cash advance business wherein they have collaborated to withhold large commissions from ISOs. Send them business at your own financial peril.

I will be posting all of the information relating to their crimes shortly.
    Last edited by Stippt; 11-29-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allpaper View Post
    Who is BFF?
    BFF is Bizfundingfinder.com. He posts here under the name Scott Goldman. His full name is Geoffrey Scott Goldman. He and his brother, Jonathan (whom I believe runs Syd Capital), are felons, having been convicted of fraud in 2011. Since being paroled they got into the cash advance business wherein they have collaborated to withhold large commissions from ISOs. Send them business at your own financial peril.

Do you know if they witheld large commission clawbacks from funders as well??

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Is this him? http://m.timesunion.com/business/art...me-2346673.php

They owe like $8.5M in restitution. No wonder no one is getting their commissions.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 11-29-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Is this him? http://m.timesunion.com/business/art...me-2346673.php

They owe like $8.5M in restitution. No wonder no one is getting their commissions.
    wow lenders/funders in this industry really do zero background checks .

Complete Crook and Ex convict.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    So fundor were they a scam or not?
    Unlike those who are making up details about this situation. I am in it and I know for a fact that them having experience playing a "shell" game where one hand submits the deal and the other hand gets paid is not a new trick but is not such an easy one to prove and sue for.
    I strongly advise to beware of being fooled by anything. I am in the business 10 years plus. I have been around. My rep was lazy and apparently made a very big mistake working this deal the way he did. yes he funded it sideways. but he did fund it.
    Cost us 70k in Revenue. I will live.
    We tried to negotiate with these sociopaths to no avail. I am sure it will be gossip around your holiday tables. Unfortunately, this industry attracts those who are looking for "an easy score" without needing a license. If it required a license to do what we do which i would gladly petition for I'm sure we would lose 25% of the industry. Including these bums who steal from grandma to line their pockets. I guarantee when you find out who you are really dealing with-You will run for the hills or do worse to these pieces of trash.
    I wish for them only what they have coming to them.
    Last edited by fundor; 12-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.

IF they did they would know. Its right there in plain site. USe a middle name instead of their real name and wow fool 99% of us.