Micro deals - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    It is such a shame as a real micro deal funder is needed . Meaning someone with good credit and just low volume to get a normal 6 month type deal(not 1.50 2 months) and fund in a day with minimal stips. Loan me used to be that lender but now they really only approve higher volume.
    I believe (I can back it up) that i was the first to use the term "Micro Deals" within our ACH/MCA industry (I took it from the leasing space were under 5K in equipment they use the term Micro leasing.. usually for credit card terminals/copy machines/ point of use water coolers/ vending machines/ etc)....
    and with that said I believe MANTIS is probably one of the largest if not "the" largest in the micro files space: we have several underwriters just covering files with deposits as low as $4K up to 25k in monthly deposits. those files we overlook (for the most part) LOW CREDIT / LOW # OF MONTHLY DEPOSITS / HIGH NSF'S / INCONSISTENT REVENUES /

We also get you offers (or declines) in a FEW HOURS with FEW STIPS /(Almost NEVER COJ on Micro Files) and funds hours after contracts-back-in with DOUBLE DIGIT COMMISSIONS!!!

WE ALSO LOVE FUNDING LARGE FILES!!
    sign-up today!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-13-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Thank you however you are a high risk product. meaning i send you a file doing 10k a month you approve it for $2500 over 3 months at 1.49.What i am referring to is someone doing 5k to get a 5k 1.3 6 months approval.That same merchant with excellent credit if he was doing 20k he can get an 18 month 20k approval at a 1.3

Thank you however you are a high risk product. meaning i send you a file doing 10k a month you approve it for $2500 over 3 months at 1.49.What i am referring to is someone doing 5k to get a 5k 1.3 6 months approval.That same merchant with excellent credit if he was doing 20k he can get an 18 month 20k approval at a 1.3
    I believe you described a worse case scenario offer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

I can vouch for Marcus (and Mike Daniels) at Mantis... I know they fund a ton of micro deals. I seen't it!

Last edited by fundor; 09-26-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by fundor View Post
    Beware, Funded a large deal and nothing is in yet 35 days later. Not saying they wont pay but travelling and on a plane constantly seems a little odd. certainly concerned and wanted to warn the public here first.
    35 days without a commission? I would be blasting these guys nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    35 days without a commission? I would be blasting these guys nonstop.
    So fundor were they a scam or not?

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

I was involved with this deal. I was working on it with Fundor through Syd.

Syd is not a TOTAL scam. He pays commissions when he feels like it. On this deal he didn't pay one red cent. It was a very large commission.

I do not believe that Syd is a funder. He has sent us some contracts on his paper but somehow it always gets "killed by funding" for some BS reason.

Bottom line is he received a large commission that was supposed to come to us and he's been stalling for a month and half now.

Lastly, he works off another ISO's platform. That ISO is on this forum as well. That ISO is assisting him with this. I do not want to publicize his name just yet. Figured I"ll give him a SHORT while to resolve.

Get the popcorn out.

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    I was involved with this deal. I was working on it with Fundor through Syd.

Syd is not a TOTAL scam. He pays commissions when he feels like it. On this deal he didn't pay one red cent. It was a very large commission.

I do not believe that Syd is a funder. He has sent us some contracts on his paper but somehow it always gets "killed by funding" for some BS reason.

Bottom line is he received a large commission that was supposed to come to us and he's been stalling for a month and half now.

Lastly, he works off another ISO's platform. That ISO is on this forum as well. That ISO is assisting him with this. I do not want to publicize his name just yet. Figured I"ll give him a SHORT while to resolve.

Get the popcorn out.
    Thank you for the update Mikem. To confirm an iso sent it to an iso who sent it to an iso, who may or may not have sent it to another iso. Does not really surprise me that someone is getting screwed here. Fundor you obviously have no clue what you are doing and need to start looking for a job in a different industry. It amazes me how people like fundor are able to be in this industry.
    I feel bad for the merchant on how many credit pulls he must have got from filling out one app.
    Syd I can understand if you are getting screwed from some other iso that you can not pay this iso. Also, be careful that if you do pay mikem that fundor will not also come after you for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Stippt View Post
    As the originating ISO on this deal, I can confirm the above info as all true, and have just about run out of patience. The holy sh*t part is about to hit this wall very soon.
    Was all this just erased lol? Sean whats the deal? Dont you want to help weed out crooks? If they are paying you I"ll pay double...

Complete Crook and Ex convict.

Unlike those who are making up details about this situation. I am in it and I know for a fact that them having experience playing a "shell" game where one hand submits the deal and the other hand gets paid is not a new trick but is not such an easy one to prove and sue for.
    I strongly advise to beware of being fooled by anything. I am in the business 10 years plus. I have been around. My rep was lazy and apparently made a very big mistake working this deal the way he did. yes he funded it sideways. but he did fund it.
    Cost us 70k in Revenue. I will live.
    We tried to negotiate with these sociopaths to no avail. I am sure it will be gossip around your holiday tables. Unfortunately, this industry attracts those who are looking for "an easy score" without needing a license. If it required a license to do what we do which i would gladly petition for I'm sure we would lose 25% of the industry. Including these bums who steal from grandma to line their pockets. I guarantee when you find out who you are really dealing with-You will run for the hills or do worse to these pieces of trash.
    I wish for them only what they have coming to them.
    Last edited by fundor; 12-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

This Syd Capital guy sure as hell had a lot of mouth when we tried vetting him because we were skeptical. Looks like we were right to be skeptical.

What person did you deal with directly over there?

once we are subject of Micro Funding -- I believe we are great at funding the low revenue deals (all while also funding the 6 digit deals)....

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    once we are subject of Micro Funding -- I believe we are great at funding the low revenue deals (all while also funding the 6 digit deals)....
    Whats up with getting an offer from you guys 8 points but I can 10 if I split a PFS <

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

I'm a co-broker who has worked (and is currently working!) several deals with mikem. As long as the deal gets done, why shouldn't we have a fluid relationship?

For the deals I've worked, he's given me a lot of space, and trusted me tremendously. I work a lot of the deals that are a bit out of the MCA space. (Only a hard headed guy like me would work so hard for these types of files!)

We haven't closed anything yet (not his fault!!), but he's really trusted me, and I enjoy working with him and his newest entity.

He's gotten HARD deals done with a lender who only he can seem to convince to get these deals done, and had me on the other end of an hour long conversation, really working them to their core, to save a guy's business. Didn't work - owner was overextended and was too late and he went down in flames.

1 point is better than 0 points. The proportion of work should determine the payment amount, and so far, that's what I've seen from mikem... even if he won't post his real name or company name over here ;-)

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

why should it be left to the attorneys? if they are not scared of defamation since they have a legitimate claim than this is a public forum that people should be able to say what ever happens. Dailyfunder is one of the last defenses against scumbags so admin should not stop it . my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    why should it be left to the attorneys? if they are not scared of defamation since they have a legitimate claim than this is a public forum that people should be able to say what ever happens. Dailyfunder is one of the last defenses against scumbags so admin should not stop it . my opinion
    Thanks Michael! Couldnt agree more. Anyone else think scumbags (funders and ISO's alike) should be posted on DF?

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Thanks Michael! Couldnt agree more. Anyone else think scumbags (funders and ISO's alike) should be posted on DF?
    See this: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...-forum-conduct

The forum is not a place to accuse other people of being scumbags. Sorry. Please deal with it off the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

The forum is not a place to accuse other people of being scumbags. Sorry. Please deal with it off the forum.
    Are we allowed to post here regarding unpaid commissions?

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Are we allowed to post here regarding unpaid commissions?
    The best course of action for a commission dispute is to hire an attorney to review your ISO agreement and pursue legally.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

The work was done, my Pm's are exploding and these guys are done. Thanks!

Wait stippt is the original ? this get better. stippt to fundor to mike to syd to the funder .All aboard the co brokering train, how many more was there. Stippt I am in the holidays spirit, pm me and i will help you out with lenders and funders, Even if no one screwed you here that many iso, you would have probably lost half your commission on the way.

Wait stippt is the original ? this get better. stippt to fundor to mike to syd to the funder .All aboard the co brokering train, how many more was there. Stippt I am in the holidays spirit, pm me and i will help you out with lenders and funders, Even if no one screwed you here that many iso, you would have probably lost half your commission on the way.
    Different usernames (and llc's) doesnt mean different companies bro. Keep trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by allpaper View Post
    Who is BFF?
    BFF is Bizfundingfinder.com. He posts here under the name Scott Goldman. His full name is Geoffrey Scott Goldman. He and his brother, Jonathan (whom I believe runs Syd Capital), are felons, having been convicted of fraud in 2011. Since being paroled they got into the cash advance business wherein they have collaborated to withhold large commissions from ISOs. Send them business at your own financial peril.

I will be posting all of the information relating to their crimes shortly.
    Do you know if they witheld large commission clawbacks from funders as well??